pateljay is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can You Please proof read mY essay?

if u can, can u plz proof read it.....thanxx

Voice Against Poverty
    In United States of America, the rich are getting richer; however the poor are getting poorer.
    The universe is suffering from enormous poverty. Most of the people agree that money is everything
    they need but the money is not only thing we need in our lives. We need support and love from people
    to be happy and rich in the life. One way we could help our county to have less poverty is that we do
    exactly what Mother Teresa has done, we should raise our voices against poverty and we should help
    our brothers and sisters who are suffering from poverty. We should not waste our time fighting against
    anyone; we should eliminate the war and fight against the poverty. Sometimes poverty leads someone
    in the crime, prostitution, parents selling their children and many more awful things.
    Poverty affects children in the most adverse manner, makes them insecure and vulnerable. Poor
    children have no means of getting the things other children have. Perhaps they find other means,
    stealing, drugs, illegal, smuggling and all other dangerous stuffs. They become criminals, yet itís not
    really their fault. Some children actually take it on them to support their own families. Most of the time
    children are forced to join the gang because of the hard circumstances. We should not sit home and
    think about the house only we live in country were poor are getting poorer, so we should help our
    government to open organization or shelter that takes care of those poor children. If poor children get
    education now then probably their children not follow the same path that some poor children went to.
    In the poverty children are the most affected.
    Why do we go to wars? Every war that has occurred in our history has major disaster and lost
    many of lives is in involved. Nobody has achieved anything other than a victory. The war only resolve
    problems between two countries but poverty is huge issue so we all should unite together and fight
    against it. Most of the Politian leader talk about removing the poverty when they win the election but it
    never happened after they win; they forgot about the promises that they have made. We donít need
    this kind of people. Its like we need two of our hands to clap; we need everyone afford to remove the
    poverty out our hands. Even though we cannot remove the entire poverty but at least we could do
    provide people support just like Mother Teresa.
    Mother Teresa, mother of every poor person in India, won the noble peace price award for
    humanitarian work. Most of her life she spent her time in India helping poor, orphaned, dying people. In
    India poverty is an issue, I used to live in Indian villages; most of the people were living in the poor.
    When I pass by the road there were too many people asking for money for their hunger, that time I felt
    useless that I couldnít help the people. But right now I could send the message through to everyone
    concerning about helping our brother and sister who has situation where there are less happy and need
    some supports from other. Every time I interfere with any homeless; my hearts start bumping and I
    become emotional. When I was small I told my dad that when I start earning a great deal of money, I will
    donate my half of my money to organization for poor people. And I also told them that I am going to
    adopt a child because I have seen how hard it would be without parents. I have more happiness in
    supporting someone rather than helping myself.
    Food waste is major problem in the United States of America. The food waste in America alone
    would feed the whole world. Before wasting the food we should think about the people who donít get
    food at all. We have money thatís why we able to waste the food. But we should save money and help
    peoplesí hungriness. If we donít waste food and start contributing food to the homeless or organization
    that holds poor, it would make a lot difference.
    Poverty deprives people of their basic citizen rights. They are underprivileged with no food,
    shelter, water. It would make a lot differences when we are as one hand and try to fight against the
    poor. We should be motivate and inspire by mother Teresa for her work. We can raise one more step
    then her. We should scream for the help and support for poor and homeless people. One of the main
    aspect of our life is t help others. We should really do something for our community to have less
    poverty, hunger, and homeless.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can You Please proof read mY essay?

Voice Against Poverty
    In the United States of America, the rich are getting richer; however the poor are getting poorer.

The universe is suffering from enormous poverty. Most of the people agree that money is everything they need ,
    but the (remove 'the') money is not the only thing we need in our lives. We need support and love from people to be happy and rich in the life. rich in life One way we could help our county to have less poverty is that we do
    exactly what Mother Teresa has done, we should raise our voices against poverty and we should help
    our brothers and sisters who are suffering from poverty. We should not waste our time fighting against
    anyone; we should eliminate the war and fight against the poverty. fight against poverty. Sometimes poverty leads someone in the crime, leads someone to crime, prostitution, parents selling their children and many more awful things.
    Poverty affects children in the most adverse manner, makes them insecure and vulnerable. Poor
    children have no means of getting the things other children have. Perhaps they find other means,
    stealing, drugs, illegal, smuggling and all other dangerous stuffs. stuff They become criminals, yet itís not
    really their fault. Some children actually take it on them themselves to support their own families. Most of the time children are forced to join the gang join a gang because of the hard circumstances. We should not sit home and think about the house only we live in country were in a country where poor are getting poorer, so we should help our
    government to open organizations or a shelter that takes care of those poor children. If poor children get
    education now then probably their children not follow the same path that some poor children went to.
    In the poverty In poverty, children are the most affected.
    Why do we go to wars? Every war that has occurred in our history has major disaster and lost
    many of lives is in involved lost many lives of those involved. Nobody has achieved anything other than a victory. The war only resolves
    problems between two countries but poverty is a huge issue so we all should unite together and fight
    against it. Most of the Politian leader political leaders talk about removing the poverty when they win the election but it
    never happened after they win; they forgot about the promises that they have made. We donít need
    this these kinds of people.
    Its It's like we need two of our hands to clap; we need
    everyone everyone's afford effort to remove the
    poverty out of our hands. Even though we cannot remove the entire poverty but at least we could do
    provide people support just like Mother Teresa. Even though we cannot remove all poverty, at least we can provide people support just like Mother Teresa.
    Mother Teresa, mother of every poor person in India, won the noble peace price award for
    humanitarian work. Most of her life she spent her time in India helping poor, orphaned, dying people. In
    India poverty is an issue, I used to live in Indian villages; most of the people were living in the poor.
    When I pass passed by the road there were too many people asking for money for their hunger, that time I felt
    useless that I couldnít help the people. But right now I could send the message through to everyone
    concerning about helping our brother and sister who has situation where there are less happy and need
    some supports from other. But now I can send the message to everyone about helping our brothers and sisters who have a situation where they are less happy and need support from others.

Every time I interfere with any homeless; my hearts start bumping my heart starts beating, and I
    become emotional. When I was small I told my dad that when I start earning a great deal of money, I will
    donate my half of my money to organization for poor people. I will donate half of my money to an organization for poor people. And I also told them that I am going to
    adopt a child because I have seen how hard it would be without parents. I have more happiness in
    supporting someone rather than helping myself.
    Food waste is a major problem in the United States of America. The food waste in America alone
    would feed the whole world. Before wasting the food we should think about the people who donít get
    food at all. We have money thatís why we are able to waste the food. But we should save money and help
    peoplesí hungriness hunger. If we donít waste food and start contributing food to the homeless or organizations
    that holds poor that hold the poor, it would make a lot difference.
    Poverty deprives people of their basic citizen rights. They are underprivileged with no food,
    shelter, or water. It would make a lot differences a lot of difference when we are as one hand and try to fight against the
    poor. We should be motivate and inspire by mother Teresa for her work. We should be motivated and inspired by Mother Teresa's work. We can raise one more step
    then than her. We should scream for the help and support for poor and homeless people. One of the main
    aspects of our life is to help others. We should really do something for our community to have less
    poverty, hunger, and homeless.

Wonderful essay! I completely agree with your comment about the food waste in the US!