A dynamic, team-spirited and results oriented individual with growing professional experience and desire to move into consulting and investment banking. Possess an experience of securing family assets in Russian stock markets trade.
Objective Summer Analyst
October 2006 – October 2007 Uralsib Bank, Intern, Financial Consultant
• Consulted Bank’s clients about credit products and asset management services. Providing all necessary information about opportunities and possibilities of investments into Russian financial markets.
• Receiving documents
• Organizing and working with the base of potential clients
July 2006 –August 2006 Ilyich Abrasive Company, Intern
• Implementation of inventory project. Inventory program planning.
• Preparation of a basic database (MsAcess)
• Conducting trial version of inventory project
July 2005 –August 2005 Germany, Frankfurt, Summer Children Camp, member of kitchen staff team
• Food preparation, kitchen and canteen cleaning, washing up dishes
June 2004 –August 2004 Retail in tourism
• Souvenirs selling
September 2004 – June 2009 Saint-Petersburg State University, Faculty of Economics
Specialty: Mathematical methods in Economics
Research activities: State securities and their role in macroeconomics, Choice of enterprise funding sources, IPO influence to company value
Scientific interests: Finance, stock markets, valuation of the company, financial statement analysis
September 2007 Uralsib Bank, Credit and investment products teaching course
Mai 2006 Agildea group,Project Risk and Quality Management Course
Mai 2006 Agildea group, Project Management Fundamentals Course
1994 – 2004 415 gymnasia with profound knowledge of foreign languages
Computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), Eviews 4.0
Languages • English fluent (Passed FCE University of Cambridge exam) preparing for CAE test
• German basic level
Personal Strength • Enterprising, industrious, responsible, communicative, persistent
• Works well alone or a part of the team, capable in working in diverse working force
• Detail oriented, flexible and adaptable
• Willing to become professional
• Having analytical skills, easily trainee
Others • Driving license
• Being a students group leader in the university
HobbiesTheater, table tennis, volleyball, dancing, mountain skiing
The form is good (mostly). However, you should indent bulleted items.
(I don't guarantee that I have found everything that could be improved upon, nor do I guarantee that you will get the job.
- In phrase "member of kitchen staff team" delete "team".
- washing dishes
- Selling souvenirs
- Make a space (one line) before Education as you are starting a new section.
- Works well alone or as part of a team
- Delete "Willing to become professional" (What does that mean?).
- Say: has highly developed analytical skills and learns fast
- Most adults have driver's licenses (note spelling). Unless it is a requirement of the job there is probably no point to mentioning that you posses a driver's license.
(PS: You might have noticed that I changed the title of this thread. I will change it back to what it was if you insist.)