A dynamic, team-spirited and results oriented individual with growing professional experience and desire to move into consulting and investment banking. Possess an experience of securing family assets in Russian stock markets trade.
Objective Summer Analyst
October 2006 – October 2007 Uralsib Bank, Intern, Financial Consultant
• Consulted Bank’s clients about credit products and asset management services. Providing all necessary information about opportunities and possibilities of investments into Russian financial markets.
• Receiving documents
• Organizing and working with the base of potential clients
July 2006 –August 2006 Ilyich Abrasive Company, Intern
• Implementation of inventory project. Inventory program planning.
• Preparation of a basic database (MsAcess)
• Conducting trial version of inventory project
July 2005 –August 2005 Germany, Frankfurt, Summer Children Camp, member of kitchen staff team
• Food preparation, kitchen and canteen cleaning, washing up dishes
June 2004 –August 2004 Retail in tourism
• Souvenirs selling
September 2004 – June 2009 Saint-Petersburg State University, Faculty of Economics
Specialty: Mathematical methods in Economics
Research activities: State securities and their role in macroeconomics, Choice of enterprise funding sources, IPO influence to company value
Scientific interests: Finance, stock markets, valuation of the company, financial statement analysis
September 2007 Uralsib Bank, Credit and investment products teaching course
Mai 2006 Agildea group,Project Risk and Quality Management Course
Mai 2006 Agildea group, Project Management Fundamentals Course
1994 – 2004 415 gymnasia with profound knowledge of foreign languages
Computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), Eviews 4.0
Languages • English fluent (Passed FCE University of Cambridge exam) preparing for CAE test
• German basic level
Personal Strength • Enterprising, industrious, responsible, communicative, persistent
• Works well alone or a part of the team, capable in working in diverse working force
• Detail oriented, flexible and adaptable
• Willing to become professional
• Having analytical skills, easily trainee
Others • Driving license
• Being a students group leader in the university
HobbiesTheater, table tennis, volleyball, dancing, mountain skiing
Your resume may work just fine, but my question is where will you be applying for jobs? I am an American and for use in America I would make several changes; for Europe probably okay.
What changes for America?
Focus more on action verbs in describing your work at Uralsib and Ilyich
Get rid of the bullet points - just indent
Save all of the "Personality" for your cover letter or for use in targeted
resumes for companies that ask for that kind of information.
I might try to expand your descriptions of the job duties and take out the summer jobs in Germany and souvenir selling.
Some of the word usage raises questions for me.
"Possess an experience of securing family assets in Russian stock markets trade."
I might say
Experienced in placing client asset advantageously in the Russian
"family assets" sounds like you got money from your brother.
Is "Summer Analyst" a regular job description? Is it the ONLY job you would accept?