Unregistered Guest

Letter -check, please

Is anybady , who is able to check up this ?

That letter is so short , becouse I have limit (120-150 words)and definite topic.

Dear Ben,
    Thanks for your last letter from USA. He was very interesting. I write to You because I want to tell You story about my new pet. This dog calls Pluto. I retell you history-how he came my pet.
    In one day, I saw the lonely dog-he was attached to the tree. He was also very hungry. I gave him some food. I began like him, so I took him to home. My parents were surprised but not angry. After month he began bed eat, and we afraid that he die. We took him to the vet. From that time he is healthy. Now I must daily go with him to the walk. That walk is gainful for me too… I’m after that more fitness.
    I must stop writing–my mother calls me. I hope that you write back to me quickly.
    Take care,

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Letter -check, please

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is anybody , who is able to check up this ?

That letter is so short , because I have a limit (120-150 words)and definite topic.

Dear Ben,
    Thanks for your last letter from the USA. He [he is used for a person. "it" is used for objects such as letters.] was very interesting. I write to you [you do not need a capital letter here] because I want to tell You a story about my new pet. This dog calls [if it is the name of the dog = "is called"] Pluto. I retell you history- [will tell you] how he became my pet.
    One day, I saw the lonely dog - he was attached [tied/chained] to the tree. He was also very hungry. I gave him some food. I began to like him, so I took him home. My parents were surprised but not angry. After a month he began bed eat [to eat his bed/to chew his bed], and we were afraid that he might die. We took him to the vet. From that time he is healthy. Now I must daily go with him to the walk Now I must walk him/take him for a walk every day. That walk is gainful for me too… I’m after that more fitness. That/It is good for me too - I am much fitter.
    I must stop writing – my mother calls me. I hope that you write back to me quickly.
    Take care,