• Post Thanks / Like

REG : Cancellation of my credit card

Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is reference to my credit card (5415) availed from our companyon 2005 .
    But till date i have not done any transaction . Surprisingly two mnths back i got a call from your delhi branch. Stating there is an amnt of Rs 7000/- due in my card.
    I was shocked and asked for the detailed information , I got a reply that there is an Insurance amnt added with my card .
    But i haven't received any insurance policy or information from your company .
    Hence i'm requesting you to kindly waive all the outstanding & terminate my credit card.

Hoping a best reply from you soon.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: REG : Cancellation of my credit card

Partha - maybe this is useful to you. By the way, if I were you, I wouldn't post information about my credit card details on a public forum. Anyone can see it here.

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am writing in reference to my credit card [number here] issued to [name of company here] on [date of issue here].

At the time of writing this credit card has not been used to make any transaction. However, I received a call from the Dehli branch stating that the amount of [***] is due on this card. On asking for detailed information about this figure, I was informed that this figure is for insurance of the credit card.

I had no knowledge about this insurance policy and did not choose to take out any policy with your company. I would like to request that you kindly waive the outstanding charge and cancel the credit card.

etc...

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: REG : Cancellation of my credit card

Quote Originally Posted by Clare James View Post
    Partha - I hope this will prove useful to you. By the way, if I were you, I wouldn't post information about my credit card details on a public forum. Anyone can see it here.

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am writing in reference to my credit card [number here] issued to [name of company here] on [date of issue here].

At the time of writing this credit card has not been used to make any transaction. However, I received a call from the Dehli branch stating that the amount of [***] is due on this card. On asking for detailed information about this figure, I was informed that this figure is for insurance of the credit card.

I had no knowledge about this insurance policy and did not choose to take out any policy with your company. I would like to request that you kindly waive the outstanding charge and cancel the credit card.

etc...