Please check these sentences. Are there any mistakes?
1. i'm walking home.. :D
2. they are each riding a bike to school. or they are riding bikes to school. :D
3. they're going to (the) hospital by bus. :D
4. she is going to the park on foot. :D
5. she's going to the train station by car. :D
6. they're going to the post office by bike. :D or by (their) bikes.
7. they are going to the restaurant by taxi. :D
8. he is going to the department store by train. :D
Note: Capitalize the first letter of the first word: I'm, They, She, He.
- For Teachers