Thread: Mustafa

• Post Thanks / Like

Mustafa

Mobile No: +93(0) 799 119 119 0799 124 124 E-mail: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead M. Salim Mustafazada Objective Seeking job in the field of my experience that I have mention bellow in my CV. Where I can prove my ability.Experience SME Loan Officer in Brac Afghanistan Bank 1st October 2006 to date Surveying the Market to find out that how many business need loan to expand Their business. Receiving the loan application of the business men who requested for loan and Proceeding their application Analyzing the businesses, preparing financials and making the complete loan Documents to Loan review committee Disbursing the loan after approval of credit committee Monitoring and follow up of disbursed loans SME Loan Officer Team leader Brac Afghanistan Bank Helping the loan officers to process the loan proposal Encouraging the loan officers for monitoring of the disbursed loans Any other task assigned by head of SME Recovery Manager Brac Afghanistan Bank Managing the recovery of default loans Supervisor TDCA (Telecom Development Company for Afghanistan) .Ltd, Afghanistan 2004-present Value-Added services in charge (June 2005) Since 23 March 2004, working as a supervisor for Roshan connection, Second GSM Operator, in the Products 333 and service department for One year and then I have worked as a in charge responsible of CRI (Customer registration information) I have been involved Extensively in the Management and services development process, Having experience in (ARIANA TV) for three months Job Details: Responsible for program of favorite songs by calling people Round Table with young generation I have worked in Land Bridge International Company as an admin assistant for one year. I have thought computer program in Ali Sina English and Computer Center for one year in Pakistan. Computer Teacher in ACRU Organization Oct 2002 – May 2003 Computer Teacher • Computer Teacher in ACRU Organization N.G.O• Computer Teacher in Ali Sina English and Computer Center.• Attending English classes. • Giving advices for improvement of the institute. Career Objective I am at being a professional in communication and customer support and Clients to gain experience at your company using my analytical skills and Commitment to perform work quality seeking a challenging position in your Company where I can enhance my skills and experience. SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION Extensive experience in project management, working with Customer Care, sales and Market research department team members in order to Define customers’ needs; define required products and services, build Business model and follow up on the product development project, and Define strategies to improve performance / usage of the product and or Service over the long termEducation 1990-2002 Graduated from 12 classes Mohd Alam Faizad High School in In Kabul AFG. Certificate of intensive English language program from ALI SEENA institute. Computer knowledge Ms Office programs from SOCIS Computer institute. Certificate of HARDWARE it solution provider from ACHAZ institute. Ms:Dos, Ms:Windows, Ms:Word, Ms:Excel, Ms:Power point, Ms:Access Premier, In Page, Designing, Adobe Photo Shop, Installation, Hardware (Trouble Shooting) Languages • Dari - Excellent • Pashto - Very good • English - Very good• Urdu - good Other Skills • Can drive any type of light and heavy vehicles and holding a Legal License. • Can operate any type of Digital Photography Camera. • Well familiarity with all province and tribes of Afghanistan. • Ability to live among deferent people and in deferent tribes of Afghanistan. Reference Mr. Bismellah Azimi working in USAID as a credit officer, 0799 122525 Mr. Asadullah Darkhinchi COMMERCIAL MANAGER, 0799312648.Mr. Mohammad Nasir Afghan Consultant to ITOCHU Corporation Tokyo Japan, 0700276978. Mr. Sultan Mohammad CC Training Supervisor In TDCA, 0799992325PERSONAL DATAName - SalimSurname - MustafaF/ name - Saleh Mohammad Nationality - Afghan Marital Status - Male Date of Birth - 1982Phone Number - 0799 119119Add. Kabul. AF. Khair Khana 315 And launching severs customers Oriented and highly used supplementary.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mustafa

You need to break that up into paragraphs.

~R