maricel_more is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up letter of complaint

Hi! I need your help. I have to write a letter of complaint. I'm a spanish speaking student of english in Argentina. I'm sorry for all my mistakes. I need you to read my paragraph and correct it.
    Thanks a lot!

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am writing to complain about the innacurate description of this city which was shown in your television programme on channel 10 last Saturday.
    Firstly, I find it pretty difficult to believe that one of the most outstanding characteristic of this area is traffic congestion. What you did not surely know is the fact that the day of filming the town was celebrating Saint Nicolas Day- a traditional and significat celebration for its citizens- hence the delay caused by traffic jams on that day.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: letter of complaint

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am writing to complain about the innacurate inaccurate description of this city which was shown in on your television programme on channel 10 last Saturday.
    Firstly, I find it pretty difficult to believe I find it hard to believe that one of the most outstanding characteristics of this area is traffic congestion. What you did not surely know What you surely didn't know, is the fact that the day of filming the town was celebrating Saint Nicolas Day- a traditional and significat significant celebration for its citizens- hence the delay caused by traffic jams on that day.