Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post What's the subject?

I got a 20paper due on Tuesday... Working on it right now, and would like to get someone to help me with it when I'm done. Please send me a post so we could working for thing out...

oregeezer is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Need Help With paper.

No messages exchanged here.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Need Help With paper.

Okay, I will post my paper when i'm done okay.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What's the subject?

What are the main problems?
    What's the subject?
    What's a 20paper?
    How long is it supposed to be?

~R

Post Thanks / Like

Its a Political Science paper.
    Its about 20 pages.
    The main problem is Grammar, Spelling, and Organization

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeanba_n View Post
    It's a political science paper.
    It's about 20 pages.
    The main problems are grammar, spelling, and organization.
    Twenty pages is pretty long. Best to work on a couple of paragraphs at a time.

~R

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a paragraph:

Today Iím arguing about what the role does property, rhetoric, law, education, democracy, morals and values to determine what affect each of these does Aeschylus, Plato, Aristotle and Cicero thinks about membership and citizenship. In term of the membership and citizenship each of the four thinkers have different stance or meaning for each and there are some similarity in the way they think about them. For Cicero and Aristotle they understanding and thinking of membership and citizenship are similar than Plato and Aeschylus. My main focus on this paper is primarily on the fact that Cicero was writing on a different time then Plato, Aeschylus and Aristotle. However his understanding of the importance of membership and citizenship for a city is very great. Each of these values are important and formulating what a persons role in terms of membership and citizenship. Membership is very important in a states or the political involvement. An ideal membership of a state allows an individual to gain property, obey the laws and participating in the democrat field of the state. Citizenship is very important because with citizenship it allow an individual to protect and participating in the common practice of the state.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is another one:
    The role of property is very important for the Roman because it gives each individual a steak on the city or state. Owning property allow the individual to be virtuous and be a member of the state. They strongly invested if they own property because they are more willing to protect the city or the state if comes under attack. One the main qualification of a virtue in Rome owning property by owning property it separate you from the peasant because you are morally just. With ownership of property if allow to manage your family and possession when it comes to membership ownership of something is important because you belong to that group; as a member of that group you will again protect the values and morals of the group to benefit the group as a whole. In membership in property is only belongs to individual who are virtue and those who are born to rule because by having these traits it differentiate between those you are not in the same group as you.

Post Thanks / Like

Here another one.

Iím argument going base of the fact that both Cicero and Aristotle had a common understanding of what membership and citizenship mean for the commonwealth. Their main arguments are that without membership and citizenship a state cannot function properly because it would not give the people any ties or unity between each other. Whereas, mainly Plato would disagree with us because he main concept is that without membership or citizenship then commonwealth would a common type of living space. Membership and citizenship hinders the state from any functionally amount the people because it will only create faction and corruption among the masses and elites. My main argument is that with membership and citizenship each of role a great role on creating good citizens who will protect and defense the commonwealth with their life. Membership allows each member to have something to gain or lose at the same time because with gaining within the group the main of part of membership of a group. Whereas losing is the negative part which every member will try everything in their powers to prevent that from happening. And citizenship within a state or the commonwealth gives everyone the same protection under the law and they also have a common ground for community and family. Having citizenship of a state give every individual a sense of belongings and creates some type of bondage to the state because you will respect it, protect, defense, and give up your life if every require it of you. The ideas of citizenship and membership have a strong connection the role of property, rhetoric, law, education, democracy, morals and values because without any of these parts an individual would not anything to gain or lose for the state or common wealth.

Post Thanks / Like

PLEASE REVISE FOR ME PLEASE.... They are the three paragraphs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast