maricel_more is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default please check and give me a feedback- proposal

To: Sarah Phillips, secretary
    Subject: Ways of increasing public awareness of the services provided by "
    "Safe and Free"
    Date: 10th december

Introduction
    The purpose of this proposal is mainly to give suggestions dealing with different ways of increasing people's awareness of the services provided by Safe and Free.

The Shop
    The shop opening hours are said to be not enough for people who work full time. If the shop is opened during the evenings it would be much easier for people to visit it in their free time.

Little material available
    Providing a wide range of material is an inportant issue to take into account since many members have recently complained about it.
    A good way to promote the ecological group is by provodong a greater amount of brochures, leaflets as well as information sheets- all of them including articles about the endangered species.

More advertising
    How are we supposed to make people interested in safe and Free if we do not invest in an advertising campaign?
    I have had the chance to meet many people who did not have the least idea about the existence of this ecological group.

Conclusion
    All in all, if all the suggestions provided in this proposal become relevant for the Safe and Free organizers, I strongly believe people would be better informed about all the facilities this group offers them.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please check and give me a feedback- proposal

To: Sarah Phillips, Secretary
    Subject: Ways to increase public awareness of the services provided by Safe and Free
    Date: December 10, 2007

The purpose of this proposal is to suggest ways to increase people's awareness of the services provided by Safe and Free.

The Shop:
    The shop open hours are not sufficient for people who work full time. If the shop is opened during the evenings it would be much easier for people to visit it during their free time. I recommend that the shop open hours be from __________ to __________.

Availability of Materials:
    Providing a wide range of material is an inportant issue since many members have recently complained. A good way to promote the ecological group is to provide a greater number of brochures, leaflets as well as information sheets and articles about the endangered species.

Advertising:
    We need an advertising campaign increase awareness of Safe and Free. I have met many people who did not know of the existence of this ecological group.

In conclusion, if all the suggestions provided in this proposal are accepted and acted upon by the organizers of Safe and Free, I strongly believe people will be better informed about the facilities and programs that this group offers them.

maricel_more is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot for your suggestions
    They come in handy for me since I have to sit for language 4 in teachers training college and I haven'tn had enough time to study so far.
    What do you think of my writing. I would appreciate your opinion.
    I'm an argentinian girl... trying to imrove my english...
    love
    maricel

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Maricel,

Your writing is really very good for someone who is just learning the language. It was easy for me to understand everything that you were trying to say. As you will see the only suggestions I had were to make the letter short and simple. In business writing it is important to present you ideas in a short and simple way so that the reader can understand quickly.

You are doing very well and as you practice you will become better.