Post Thanks / Like

Post writing formats- american schools

hi

this questions is for all teachers of English who is well-versed with American writing formats of essays, all types of business/official letters, and all other listings that are being taught in American schools.

i am soon to start as content developer for the American schools books of k3 to k12 levels.

if someone can brief me on what is being taught in English in American schools.

Ruchika

Post Thanks / Like

Re: writing formats- american schools

This is very difficult, because choice of materials is by local school boards, and there are no national standards.

You'll find a great deal of information about this on the Internet. It would be ideal if you could travel in the United States or Canada.

Best wishes
    edward

Quote Originally Posted by profruchika View Post
    hi

this questions is for all teachers of English who is well-versed with American writing formats of essays, all types of business/official letters, and all other listings that are being taught in American schools.

i am soon to start as content developer for the American schools books of k3 to k12 levels.

if someone can brief me on what is being taught in English in American schools.

Ruchika