Post Thanks / Like

correct faults of vocabulary, grammar or orthography

I am a Dominican, could you help please ?
    Who would have the kindness to check and correct the faults of vocabulary, grammar, or orthography of the following text? Thank You in advance

Dear Madame, Sir,

General Manager, operating hotels 3 and 4 * for over 24 years, trilingual (French – English - Spanish), holding a Executive Masters Degree in Hotel and Tourist Management, I wish to manage and develop a 4 or 5 * hotel, medium or large in size

Passionate Hotel Executive, with more than 30 years in the hospitality branch, during which I had developed qualities that characterize a successful leader, such as autonomy, versatility, ingenuity, creativity, dynamism, meticulousness, effectiveness, diplomacy, morality, and integrity.

Skilled executive, I am as much a pure administrator, who has the sense of the detail and the numbers, as well as a man with practical experience, an entrepreneur, rigorous in my work, and, particularly adaptable.

During my international career in: France, England, Africa, United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and in Cruise ship, I have demonstrated a PERMANENT dedication to the Guest service and a full devotion to perform my duties.

My occupationaltrajectory has spanned both, the properties management with Traditional Hotel operations (Business, Recreational or ecologic Tourism, all-inclusive), and condominium timeshare operations, as well as the specialty of opening and reopening, construction or remodeling of hotel projects.

Liking challenges, to exceed the objectives laid down and to harmonize the company’s needs with the owners’ interests, as well as behaving in the strict rules of etiquette and protocol, are part of my priorities.

In order to be totally objective with my achievements and successes, I believe that my career has always been characterized by:

·The optimization of the companies’ profitability, through the setting up of marketing and managerial actions plans, combined to a controlled Overbooking and Yield Management policy.

·The permanent updating of the product, through a constant hospitality market study and the innovation of resourceful marketing strategies in addition of new services.

·The offer to the clients an irreproachable quality and professionals services, by means of strategies for staff development included training programs, to make the teams even more competent.

·The objectives and businesses growth, using a strong commercial portfolio (within international companies or organizations, travel and hospitality firms, UNO), gained over 24 years of management.

ADVANCEd career training and Education

1999 to 2000 Executive Masters Degree in Hotel and Tourism Management
    (Equivalent MBA of business Scholl) INFA French National Institute of Formation and Application
    2000 Training in Computerized cost control management system hotel Palace le Majestic
    1986 Tourist recreation and activities training Dorado Travel.
    1968 to 1971 Associate’s Degree (assistant management) technical high school Pierre de Coubertin
    1968 BEP (French First Diploma) College Weczerka

career RELATED SKILLS and PROFILE

·Strong experience of hotel operations : business plans and marketing plans preparation / hotel organisational chart / book of specifications / permanent monitoring of the equation operating cost and the cost-profit in the F&B area.
    ·Perform administrative duties: balance sheets / cash flow / basic hospitality accounting / internal control principles and audits / track record improving yield and building volume with the ability to identify opportunities for increased efficiencies and profitability.
    ·Strong operational expertise in the following divisions : Rooms / Food & Beverage / Cost Control / Sale & Marketing / Security, Engineering and Maintenance (security and sanitation programs, preventive maintenance) / Recreation (family-oriented programming and tourist entertainments)
    ·Permanent Human Resource Manager, behave with the highest of ethical standards and have a proven ability to build loyalty and trust as well as courteous and friendly professional work atmosphere.
    ·Leader, trainer creating my own staff development courses I: delegate, develop people / motivate teams to achieve their goals and objectives with cooperation and synergy.
    ·Permanently dedicated to the well-being of the clients, I instil high levels of quality and a personalized guest service attitude in all employees to ensure customer satisfaction and return.
    ·Proven creative ability to rapidly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action as well as to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
    ·Think creatively to: juggle balance needs of company and owner / follow, enforce the administrative policies and procedures.
    ·Proven ability to: interface with all types of people, diplomatically, tactfully / involve with local community, national–global organizations to develop business and hotels’ brand image.

oregeezer is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: correct faults of vocabulary, grammar or orthography

IF you register in Using English you will be able to receive PM's (Private Messages)
    from people - a little like email.
    You need to go through this with someone who has knowledge of:
    1.Hotel Industry
    2.Area where you wish to search for jobs. What countries are you thinking of?

It looks like you have a very successful career underway - good luck with the job search.
    Last edited by oregeezer; 16-Dec-2007 at 08:19. Reason: Typos