Post Thanks / Like

Default to make a request

Dear teachers,

Is the sentence of making a request below correct?(I am asking for a grace period for submitting a report to another institute)

It will be a great help to me if you can give me a grace period, because an report requires about 7 days to be proceeded upon request and it'd be better for me to confirm the details with my institution before sending you an official report.
    Last edited by hwhwhwhw; 11-Jan-2008 at 18:37.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: to make a request

Quote Originally Posted by hwhwhwhw View Post
    Dear teachers,

Is the sentence of making a request below correct?(I am asking for a grace period for submitting a report to another institute)

It will be a great help to me if you can give me a grace period, because an report requires about 7 days to be proceeded upon request and it'd be better for me to confirm the details with my institution before sending you an official report.
    It will be a great help to me if you can grant me a grace period of at least a fortnight on submitting this report. It requires seven days for such report requests to be processed, and it will be better for me to confirm the details with my institution before sending you an official report.