YouSteen is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Informal letter about yoga lessons

Could you please check this letter? Thanks

Dear FirstName,

Thanks a lot for your letter. It was really great to hear from you again! Im very happy that you want me to describe my yoga lessons, which I recently took part in for the first time.
    Every lesson starts with a warmup and different exercises, which can sometimes be especially complicated. You have to stretch your muscles to feel your body. Yoga involves many different exercises, such as: breathing, meditation, concentration and some physical tensile exercises. Its very relaxing, exciting and interesting.
    One lesson continues approximately 3 hours plus one short break. Our teacher is from India. He always is trying to make his students feel Indian spirit. During our lessons incenses are burning. This is one of the reasons, which helps to relax and empathize into thoughtful environment.
    While I was doing the course I met some really marvelous people! The course was hard, but we were all in the same boat!

Im looking forward to hear from you.

Best wishes,
    FirstName

shalstudent is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Informal letter about yoga lessons

Dear FirstName,

Thanks a lot for your letter. It was really good to hear from you again!
    Im happy that you want to know about my yoga lessons, which I recently joined.

Every lesson starts with a warmup. Then starts the exercises, which are sometimes very complicated. You have to stretch your muscles to feel your body. Yoga involves different exercises such as: breathing, meditation, concentration and some physical tensile exercises. Its relaxing, exciting and very interesting.
    One lesson continues for approximately 3 hours and then there's one short break. Our teacher is from India. He is always trying to make his students feel the Indian spirit. During our lessons, incense sticks are burnt. This is one of the reasons, which helps us to relax and empathize into thoughtful environment.
    I have met some marvelous people in the Yoga class! The course is hard but we were all sailing in the same boat!

Im looking forward to hear from you.

Best wishes,
    FirstName[/quote]