- For Teachers
Can you please correct and improve my sentences so they make sense? P.s. My sentences should contain 23 words each without including the words "to", "an", "a", "the" and "and".
1. Climbing precautiously on the rocky mountai, the alpinist took pauses more frequently to catch his breath, because the amount of oxygen in the air was lacking as he got closer to the summit.
2. Analyzing critically her daughter's vaccination booklet and consulting the doctor, Clara's mother realized it was time to her child to be immunized against meningitis and chicken pox.
3. Rushing to the hospital by ambulance, the pregnant woman was feeling the increase of the unbearable pain and was only releived when she finally gave birth to her first baby.
4. Organizing an incradible surprise party for the occasion of her est friend's birthday, Melinda invited around sixty persons, bought the ice cream cake and entertained the excited crowd.
5. Watching the football game on the television, my father and my uncle were eating hot dogs, accompanied by a small portion of fries and a big mug of root beer.