Post Thanks / Like

Default I need an answer soon please

here is my letter for the university of DTU in Denmark, please read it and tell me what do you think about it, as soon as possiple please

Kind Regards
    Zaid

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']When I was a kid at school, I used to be asked by teachers about what I would like to be when I grow up. So, I had always answered, I would like to be an engineer. At that time, I had not known why I should have answered in such a way. may be, because I have realised that an engineer deals with design and logics and construction and solving the problems and difficulties they are encountering and that has been my aspiration to be in such a career, so that I had been enrolled as a student at the Engineering College, at the Electrical Power Department, But, really, I had asked myself why I had chosen such department, and my answer had been as such.due to the hard circumstances the Iraqi people have long been through and the suffering of the prolonged periods of the power outage, I had been dreaming of becoming an engineer in this field to solve such problems and alleviate the sufferings of my people.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] So that, I had joined that Department and I had been so happy in doing so. And after I had been graduated and awarded the Bachelors Degree in Engineering, I had been working for the Southern Iraq Electrical Power Distribution Company and we had executed many projects in areas having for ages been suffering from the shortages of the electrical power or even that they had had no access to the power supply.Furthermore, I had been working for the British army in Iraq, which had enabled me to seize the opportunity of knowing on how the companies of the advanced countries work.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] then, I have got the permission to be flown into Denmark, Because I had been one of the interpreters having been working for such forces in Iraq. As a result, I have been flown into Denmark and been awarded a 7-year residence there and that would be permanent. And since I have arrived in Denmark, I have been doing my best to have my all dreams come true.And the first steps taken have been as such.I have got my university certificate evaluated by CIRIUS, so that it has been equal to the Danish Bachelors Degree in the Electrical Power Engineering and I am now a member of the Danish Association of Engineers IDA.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Then, I have spent my whole time browsing the sites of the different universities in Denmark, and I actually like the University of DTU. This University has a lot of excellent characteristics and it is regarded as being one of the famous universities all around Europe ,let alone Denmark.also,I like the way of teaching in this university handles.Because it is really of a professional kind and that leads a student to becoming an innovative,thoughtful engineer and skilled at the same time. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Furthermore,I have found the programme of the Masters Degree in the Electrical Engineering and I have browsed the topics which are going to be taken in this field,and I actually found it exactly what I would love to study and spend my life to explore this field of since. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']As regards my plans in future,is to be an instructor at the same university.For I find it very much interesting and wonderful to teach the topic I like especially, and maybe I will work for one of the Danish companies to get more experience in this field, but I will see what the future is likely to have in store for me.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] Finally,I forward my request to you ,hoping it will be taken into consideration and help me to have my all dreams fulfilled.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Yours sincerely[/FONT]

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I need an answer soon please

When I was a young student, I was asked by teachers what I would like to be when I grew up. I always answered that I would like to be an engineer. At that time, I did not know why I answered in such a way. Maybe it was because I thought that engineers have careers that with design, logic, construction, and solving the problems and difficulties that people face daily. It is my aspiration to have such a career.

I had been enrolled as a student at the Engineering College, in the Electrical Power Department. I asked myself why I had chosen such department. My answer was that due to many difficult circumstances the Iraqi people have experienced, and the suffering of the prolonged periods of power outages, I have been dreaming of becoming an engineer in order to solve such problems and alleviate the sufferings of my people.

As a result, I joined that Department and I have been happy in doing so. After I graduated and was awarded a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, I began working for the Southern Iraq Electrical Power Distribution Company and we have executed many projects in areas that have suffered from shortages of electrical power or had no access to the power supply.

Furthermore, I have been working for the British Army in Iraq, which has enabled me to seize the opportunity of knowing how the companies of more advanced countries work.

I have gotten permission to be flown to Denmark since I had been one of the interpreters working for such forces in Iraq. As a result, I was flown into Denmark and have been awarded a 7-year permanent residency here.

Since I have arrived in Denmark, I have been doing my best to have my all dreams come true. The first step I have taken is to get my university certificate evaluated by CIRIUS, so that it has been certified equal to the Danish Bachelors Degree in the Electrical Power Engineering. I am now a member of the Danish Association of Engineers IDA. I have also spent my spare time browsing the campus of the different universities in Denmark, and I admire the University of DTU. This University has many excellent characteristics and it is regarded as being one of the famous universities of all Eurpoe. I also like teaching methods at this university. I see it as the professional kind that leads a student to becoming an innovative, thoughtful, and skilled engineer. Furthermore, I have studied the programme of the Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering and I have browsed the topics which are going to be offered in this field. I found it to be exactly what I would love to study and spend my life exploring.

My future plan is to become an instructor at the university level. I find teaching very interesting and would consider it wonderful to teach this topic. Perhaps I will even seek employment with one of the Danish companies to get more experience in this field.

I am presenting my request to you, hoping it will be taken into consideration. I look forward to attending DTU, which will help me fulfill my all dreams.

Sincerely yours,

Good luck! It's people like you who will make this world a better place!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I need an answer soon please

Thank you very much, I really need the good luck,
    and I will do my best to have my dreams come true, and use my since to serve the people,,,,,,