Thread: Drugs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Drugs

Drugs

East Hastings Street is the worst area in Vancouver where has lots of drug dealers taking drugs and crimes.

In the morning, you can see there are many homeless people returning cans and bottles for money. It is the best time to go to East Hastings Street because crimes usually happen at night.

Two years ago, I checked the "Trip planning" on the Translink's website, it called me to tranfer the bus there. I followed the information of the website, and I asked the bus driver to let me off there. The bus driver gave me a weird look. When I arrived there, I finally understand why the bus driver did that to me. I saw the people that were taking drug, screming and stabbing a plastic bag with an umbrella. At that moment, I was scared and I was afriad that I might got kill. After that, I told myself I won't go there anymore. I am afraid that they may kill me for money because I know I will not give money to them even I am dangerous. I cannot accept people give money to them for them to buy drugs, but I hope government can do more for them. It is good for the city because it cans help the drugs-users change their lifes and the government can earn more money from the vistors.

The drugs-users were poor, they lost their friends and family. They addicted to take the drugs, it made them lost weight and got diseases. The drugs-users cannot control it, so they take more and more drugs. At the end, they went to the hospital and dead.

Drugs affect people's life; therefore, we must help drugs-users to quit drugs.

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me edit my short essay

Drugs

East Hastings Street is the worst area in Vancouver where there are many drug dealers taking drugs and committing crimes.

In the morning, there are many homeless people returning cans and bottles for money. So the best time to go to East Hastings Street is in the morning, because crimes usually happen at night.

Two years ago, I checked the "Trip planning" on the Translink's website, and it required me to tranfer the bus there. I followed the information and I asked the bus driver to let me off there. The bus driver gave me a weird look. When I arrived, I finally understand why the bus driver wondered why I was stopping there. I saw the people taking drugs, screaming and stabbing a plastic bag with an umbrella. At that moment, I was scared and I was afraid that I might got killed. I told myself I would never go there anymore. I was afraid that they would kill me for money.

I know I will not give money to them even I if I am in danger. I cannot accept that other people give money to them for them to buy drugs. I hope the government can do more for them. That would be good for the city because it can help the drugs-users change their lives and the government can earn more money from the visitors who want to be able to visit the land without fearing for their lives.

Most of the drugs-users are poor. They have lost their friends and family. They are addicted to the drugs and it makes them lose weight and get diseases. The drugs-users cannot control their use, so they take more and more drugs. At the end, they go to the hospital and die. Drugs affect people's lives; therefore, we must help drugs-users to quit drugs.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Drugs

Quote Originally Posted by MJ1982 View Post
    East Hastings Street is the worst area in Vancouver where has lots of drug dealers taking drugs and crimes.
    East Hastings Street is the worst area in Vancouver where lots of drug dealers sell drugs and commit other crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ1982 View Post
    Two years ago, I checked the "Trip planning" on the Translink's website, it called me to tranfer the bus there. I followed the information of the website, and I asked the bus driver to let me off there. The bus driver gave me a weird look. When I arrived there, I finally understand why the bus driver did that to me. I saw the people that were taking drug, screming and stabbing a plastic bag with an umbrella. At that moment, I was scared and I was afriad that I might got kill.
    Two years ago, I checked the "Trip planning" on the Translink's website. It indicated that I should tranfer to another bus there. I followed the information on the website, and I asked the bus driver to let me off there. The bus driver gave me a weird look. When I arrived there, I finally understood why the bus driver did that to me. I saw the people that were taking drugs, screaming and stabbing a plastic bag with an umbrella. At that moment, I was scared and I was afraid that I might get killed.
    Can you explain about the plastic bag? Also, please be more specific about what made you scared.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Drugs

If the drug users are poor then how do they get money to buy drugs?

~R