mkmfAm is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Correct my essay

hello every one,
    as you can guess from thesis statement this combination is about traveling alone . please help me to improve it more formal !.

this article will give you my personal ideas about travellin alone . it would be of use when you get stuck on a difficult situation .and also it informs you if you do not know advantages and disadvantages of traveling alone .so after reading this article you khow how to confront with this dilemma : go travel alone or by my acquaintances ? i have tryed to give fruitful information particularly to some one who has not ever have these experiences .

one thing that inspired traveling alone than travel with group of peaple is that you are able to feel tranquility . after couple of mounths every one needs to have some days off in order to relax . becouse there is no rule to restrict and foce you to obey them. so you have freedom to do what ever you want and able to consentraite on real life in order to make it beter that before .

on the other hand , traveling alone might couse quite a bit problems .
    for example ,let's imagine you have lost one of your suitcases in an airport .as a result ,you have to go back for your suitcase becouse there is no other way and no one to help you . therefor ,the first trait you should have is organization and the secound that i can not renounce is self-reliant . these two traites at least help you to the point that you can solve common problems .

In conclusion, according to my previouse experiences , it is hard to say that traveling alone is good or not .punch line , i belive that it directly depends on persnality . some People tend to travel alone . but, if i want to take a trip , i will go by group of my freinds .

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Correct my essay

This article will give you my personal ideas about traveling alone. It could be of use when you face difficult situations or if you do not know the advantages and disadvantages of traveling alone. After reading this article you will know how to confront with the dilemma of whether to travel alone or with acquaintances. I have tried to give fruitful information, particularly to someone who has never had these experiences .

One thing that inspires people to travel alone rather than with with group of people is that you are able to feel more relaxed. After a couple of months, everyone needs to have some days off from work. There are no rule to restrict and force you to obey when you travel, so you have freedom to do whatever you want and are able to concentrate on real life in order to make it better than before .

On the other hand, traveling alone might cause problems. For example, let's imagine you have lost one of your suitcases in an airport. As a result, you have to go back to the counter for your suitcase because there is no other option and no one to help you. Therefore,the first trait you should have is organization and the second is self-reliancy. These two traits will help you solve common problems.

In conclusion, according to my experiences, it is hard to say that traveling alone is good or not. I believe that it directly depends on personality. Some people tend to travel alone often. But, if i want to take a trip, I travel with a group of my friends.

__________________________________________________ __

You need to explain how "self-reliancy" helps when traveling alone.