Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Bizzired is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Visitors out of group

    Hello! I'm glad to find your forum. I want to ask you if there is a word in English to discribe a Museum visitor that goes there out of any group, but not necessarily alone. I want to say for example that "groups will get a present, instead of "visitors out of group".

  2. #2
    oregeezer is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Visitors out of group

    You could say "each member of the group will receive a present."

Similar Threads

  1. product group
    By unpakwon in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-Jan-2008, 02:59
  2. join in your group
    By angliholic in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-Nov-2007, 23:11
  3. the antonym of a control group
    By piousoul in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-Feb-2007, 08:43
  4. singular or plural - A GROUP OF...
    By MiaL in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-Dec-2006, 15:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts