Khum Chamkarsamrong,
    Battambang province
    E-mail: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead
    Tel: (855) 92 691

BUDHI PHEASA SALA
    Road No. 1, Phum Kamakor,
    Khum Svay Por, Battambang Province

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to apply for the position of English Teacher recruited by your school. Please find enclosed a copy of my CV.

Recently, I am in year II semester II at Build Bright University in the major of English Education. Moreover, I am studying at Australian Center for Development (ACD) at level 10, and I also got a Statement of Attainment of Supper Grammar course from ACD. Furthermore, I completed training courses such as Computer Training course, Sale Representative and Marketing Research course, and Project Management course. So I am sure that my skill and my experiences of training courses would be better to be a teacher in your school as you are looking for.

I am an enthusiastic and friendly person. I like working with all ages of people and I am committed to work with a team such as yours. I would become the chance to work part of a small dynamic team where I could make a significant contribution while developing my skills yet further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Chhoeng Pov

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: cover letter

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to apply for the English Teacher position, as recruited by your school. Please find enclosed a copy of my CV.

I am currently in year II, semester II at Build Bright University majoring in English Education. Moreover, I am studying at Australian Center for Development (ACD) at level 10. I also have a Statement of Attainment of Supper??? Grammar course from ACD. Furthermore, I have completed training courses in Computer Skills, Sale Representative and Marketing Research, and Project Management. I am sure that my skills and my experiences in training courses would be of benefit to your school.

I am an enthusiastic and friendly person. I like working with all ages of people and I am committed to work as part of a team. I would enjoy the chance to work as part of a small, dynamic staff where I could make a significant contribution while developing my skills.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,