Post Thanks / Like

Cool Urgent: Please correct my Cv

Hi
    I have read a lot of diffrent sorts of material on the internet and on this site about writing Cv, but it is my first exprience. I have revised it times But i need help. I would be grateful if someone help me. Infact, I Exteremly need to improve my Cv . This deadline is to 13 febtuary. I apply for a university toward Master's degree.

Thank
    Attached Files Attached Files

apex2000 is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Urgent: Please correct my Cv

Quote Originally Posted by mahboobeh View Post
    Hi
    I have read a lot of diffrent sorts of material on the internet and on this site about writing Cv, but it is my first exprience. I have revised it times But i need help. I would be grateful if someone help me. Infact, I Exteremly need to improve my Cv . This deadline is to 13 febtuary. I apply for a university toward Master's degree.

Thank
    Your CV is fine and as the deadline has passed I hope that you have already submitted it.
    There are a few very minor errors, mostly concerning missing out an 's' in plurals, but given your location your understanding of English is very good and those little omissions and others should not do you any harm. In general, I can tell you that universities receive many CVs from those whose first language is English that are far worse than yours. Those few minor errors will be allowed for and understood as you are a foreign student application.
    Best of luck.