M.Elena is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please check my letter

I've been writing a motivation letter and I need somedody tell me if it's ok.
    Thank you v much in advance!!
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am writing to express myinterest in participating in an internship through the A training programme.
    I recently graduated from the A University with a degree in A and I have gained some work experience in A. As you can see from my enclosed CV, I was awarded grade C in the First Certificate in English and I attended a course in English language in England. I believe that my background and language skills match those that are necessary to succeed in this project.
    I feel that this experience would offer a perfect chance for me to learn. I would also enjoy the opportunity to broaden my cultural awareness by living in a foreign country. I look forward to using and developing the skills and knowledge I have gained.
    I would be happy to attend an interview at any time which is convenient to you.
    Yours faithfully,

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my letter

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am writing to express my interest in participating in an internship through the A training programme.

I recently graduated from the A University with a degree in A and I have gained some work experience in A. As you can see from my enclosed CV, I was awarded grade C in the First Certificate in English and I attended a course in English language in England. I believe that my background and language skills match those necessary to succeed in this project.
    I feel that this internship would offer a perfect chance for me to grow, both culturally and educationally. I look forward to the opportunity to broaden my cultural awareness when living in a foreign country and using and developing the skills and knowledge I have gained.

I would be happy to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.

Sincerely,

M.Elena is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my letter

Thank you very much!
    I'll follow your advice!