Post Thanks / Like

Smile HELP - Motivation for applying

Hello

I make a motivation for applying letter. Please check it and give me some comments.

The deadline is 22th February. I hope someone would be so kind to help me.

This is my letter:
    I am writing with great pleasure this motivation for applying to training at _____________. I am convinced that the experience of training abroad will be very helpful for me to further develop myself and to improve my knowledge about _____________,___________.
    It has been my ambition to study _________________ since I first saw your website. I hope I will be better prepared to collaborate and co-operate with the ___________ in the future.
    The training program seems to be very atractiv, a great oportunitie to acquire practical experience and knowledge of the day-to-day work of the _________________________.
    I would like to take these training because this will enrich my knowledge and help me apply it at a higher standard. It would be a great pleasure for me to study at one of _________, not least because of the training variety I am eager to have the opportunity to work in a multicultural, multilingual and multiethnic environment.
    This will improve my ability in interacting with other people from different cultures and nationalities.
    I can meet different kind of people who will give me different points of views about, which will be both valuable and enriching for creates long-term "goodwill ambassadors" for _______ ideas and values, both within the _____________ and outside.
    This traineship will provide me an opportunity of creating an awareness of true_____________citizenship.
    My education in Economic and Bussines Administration matched by my working experience in the area of marketing gave me the opportunity to become a strong team player, hard and with sincerity, persistence, motivation, and resilience. Moreover, I have developed solid communication skills, analyzing and problem-solving abilities. In addition, I learned how an organization functions, ways to prepare agenda, how to deal with different clients and satisfying their needs, I learned ways of preparing media materials which helps in improving my writing skills.
    I hope that I will be accepted as an applicant of the Traineeships Program in the 2008. I am confident that I am qualified and prepared to meet all requirements of the Traineeships . I would be grateful if you could give my application your most favorable consideration.

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: HELP - Motivation for applying

With great pleasure, I am writing this motivation letter to apply for training at _____________. I am convinced that the experience of training abroad will be very helpful to me to further develop myself and to improve my knowledge about _____________,___________.
    It has been my ambition to study _________________ since I first saw your website. I hope I will be better prepared to collaborate and co-operate with the ___________ in the future. THESE SENTENCES ARE CONFUSING. WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

I am attracted to the training program and see it as a great opportunity to acquire practical experience and knowledge of the day-to-day work of the _________________________.

I would like to take this training because this will enrich my knowledge and help me to apply it in a higher standard setting. It would be a great pleasure for me to study at one of _________, not least because of the training variety. I am eager to have the opportunity to work in a multicultural, multilingual and multiethnic environment.
    This will improve my ability in interacting with other people from different cultures and nationalities. I will be able to meet different kinds of people who will give me different points of views about life, which will be both valuable and enriching for creating long-term "goodwill ambassadors" for _______ ideas and values, both within the _____________ and outside. This trainship will provide me an opportunity to create an awareness of true_____________citizenship.

My education in Economic and Business Administration matched by my working experience in the area of marketing has given me the opportunity to become a strong team player, with sincerity, persistence, motivation, and resilience. Moreover, I have developed solid communication skills, analyzing and problem-solving abilities. In addition, I learned how an organization functions, ways to prepare agenda, how to deal with different clients and satisfy their needs. I have learned ways of preparing media materials which helps in improving my writing skills.

I hope that I will be accepted as an applicant of the Traineeships Program in 2008. I am confident that I am qualified and prepared to meet all requirements of the Traineeship Program. I would be grateful if you could give my application your most favorable consideration.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: HELP - Motivation for applying

Thank you.