ravig is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Attention to all

Before writing further, I want to declare on thing I am not proficient in writing English so sorry for the mistakes.

We are here because we want to omit or pass-over the limitation of Different languages, And as all of us know that English is the best way to accomplish our goal. But Right now, we are either so busy in our own stuff or a little selfish for help out others. I recently posted my request under “Ask for a Teacher”, and till today it’s been viewed by 56 times but sorry to say, only 1 reply.

I am not saying that all of you should have reply my request, But when you are writing under “Ask for a Teacher” then, that’s your responsibility that you ought to reply help seeking requests, and if you are unable to help out then you can write some tips or your own thoughts and I think it will take hardly 2 min. But the person will be happy by your chipping-in and enthusiasm, and In future he will share his knowledge, own thoughts or story of success by describing your contribution.

As far as my request concern, being an I.T. Professional, I used to be busy with my own stuff and computer is the only thing which acquires more then 70% of my life that’s why I join this forum. But right now I am little frustrate and annoyed. And Now it’s up to you………………….

Your views will be appreciated………………..

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Attention to all

Quote Originally Posted by ravig View Post
    Before writing further, I want to declare on thing I am not proficient in writing English so sorry for the mistakes.

We are here because we want to omit or pass-over the limitation of Different languages, And as all of us know that English is the best way to accomplish our goal. But Right now, we are either so busy in our own stuff or a little selfish for help out others. I recently posted my request under “Ask for a Teacher”, and till today it’s been viewed by 56 times but sorry to say, only 1 reply.

I am not saying that all of you should have reply my request, But when you are writing under “Ask for a Teacher” then, that’s your responsibility that you ought to reply help seeking requests, and if you are unable to help out then you can write some tips or your own thoughts and I think it will take hardly 2 min. But the person will be happy by your chipping-in and enthusiasm, and In future he will share his knowledge, own thoughts or story of success by describing your contribution.

As far as my request concern, being an I.T. Professional, I used to be busy with my own stuff and computer is the only thing which acquires more then 70% of my life that’s why I join this forum. But right now I am little frustrate and annoyed. And Now it’s up to you………………….

Your views will be appreciated………………..
    Your English is no worse than many, and better than many.

What exactly are you seeking? We can advise or comment on specific matters, but are not here to "teach" in the sense of running classes. If you want help on your writings, then post them in the forum on Editing and Writing Topics. If you have specific grammar or vocabulary questions, post them here. The forum is, incidentally, "Ask a Teacher" [for help].

Someone always answers in the end - even if not necessarily to your satisfaction.

ravig is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Attention to all

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Your English is no worse than many, and better than many.

What exactly are you seeking? We can advise or comment on specific matters, but are not here to "teach" in the sense of running classes. If you want help on your writings, then post them in the forum on Editing and Writing Topics. If you have specific grammar or vocabulary questions, post them here. The forum is, incidentally, "Ask a Teacher" [for help].

Someone always answers in the end - even if not necessarily to your satisfaction.

I think no one is here for spoon feeding, As I wrote earlier, your tips, suggestion are more then sufficient, just write the first thought after seeing the request. Simple……….

One more thing “I really appreciate you prompt reply”, if you need any technical help then you are always welcome