miriti is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default letter for a job

Please, I have to write for a job standing my motivation.
    I would be grateful if you could have a look to what I “created” and suggest corrections.
    Thanks in advance

Dear Mr. XXX,
    I am writing to express my interest in becoming one of the two teaching assistants you are looking for.
    My name is XXX and I’m an Italian architect; I’m applying for this position because, from my graduation on, I’ve always had contacts with the university context: first working with XXX and the XXX then with the Department of XXX of the Venetian University of Ca’ Foscari and the XXX Department at "Politecnico di Milano" Technical University.
    I’ve been accustomed to facing restoration and conservation subjects but now I’m deeply interested in confronting myself dealing with design themes, in an international context as the one the XXX can offer and the position you are submitting becomes to me a sound learning opportunity to enhance my professional background.
    To further acquaint you with the specifics of my background, I am enclosing
    my curriculum vitae.

If you have any questions or require any additional information, please feel free to contact me using the numbers or the E-mail listed in my CV.
    Yours sincerely,

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: letter for a job

Dear Mr. XXX,
    I am writing to express my interest in the teaching assistant position for the ______________ department.

My name is XXX and I am an Italian architect. I am applying for this position because, since graduation, I have had several contacts within the university context: first working with XXX and the XXX then with the Department of XXX of the Venetian University of Ca’ Foscari and the XXX Department at "Politecnico di Milano" Technical University.

I have been accustomed to dealing with restoration and conservation subjects, but, now, I am deeply interested in approaching subjects concerning design themes in an international context, such as the one the XXX can offer. This position sounds like a great learning opportunity for me to enhance my professional background.

To further acquaint you with the specifics of my background, I am enclosing my curriculum vitae.

If you have any questions or require any additional information, please feel free to contact me using the numbers or the E-mail listed in my CV.

Yours sincerely,

miriti is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: letter for a job

I would like to THANK you VERY MUCH for your kind help: Grazie!!!