• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please correct my grammar, thanks

My answer is not totally correct when you asked me about the procedure of the samples to ABC customer on last Friday. Because I was mixed up the step with BCD customer. I would like to revise it for you again. For my pervious arrangement / handled, I will informed the factory to prepared the specify samples and provide them a delivery note send the samples to the customer office directly after the mass production is no problem. The customer will allocate the sample and send 2pcs to their US office by themselves. Finally, I will return the receipt to our marketing department for their reference.

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please correct my grammar, thanks

My answer to your question was not totally correct (when you asked me about the procedure for the samples to ABC customer last Friday.) I was confused about the steps with BCD customer. I would like to revise it for you again:

For my pervious arrangement / handled, (I don't know what this means. Do you mean "As per my previous arrangements for handling, I will . . . . "

I will inform the factory to prepare the specific samples and I will arrange delivery of the samples to the customer's office.

directly after the mass production is no problem. (I don't know what you mean here)

The customer will review the sample and send 2 pcs to their US office themselves. Finally, I will return the receipt to our marketing department for their reference.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please correct my grammar, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    My answer was not totally correct when you asked me about the [transfer/forwarding] of the samples to ABC customer last Friday, because I confused it with an order for BCD customer. I would like to revise it. I will inform the factory to prepare the specifed samples and will provide them with a delivery note. To send the samples to the customer's office directly after production is no problem. The customer will allocate the sample and send 2pcs to their US office themselves. Finally, I will return the receipt to our marketing department for their reference.
    Watch your tenses. You have been using past tenses instead of infinitives or futures.