Post Thanks / Like

Default I need help correcting my cover letter

Hi!
    I'm french and I have a contact for a position in an Australian company.
    I need to send my resume and my cover letter to my contact.
    My resume is OK (thank you very much to RonBee who corrected it ).
    But somebody can help me with my cover letter? (in particular I'm not sure about the use of future/conditionnal in the second part)
    Thank you very much.

++.

Doggyk.

Here:

Dear M. XXX,

I contact you from so M. Christian YYYY, who provided me your contact details.

I am presently working as a system engineer at ZZZZ France (TTTT Group), which is the world leading EEEEEE company. I am responsible for the deployment of requirements management and associated tools on our principal projects. This position has allowed me to develop autonomy and a critical mind to provide a general overview of the complex organization and projects of the company, but also to develop my skills in project management. More recently, in addition to this work, I began a new function like a system manager on the UUUU Project, which is currently the major contract of ZZZZ and has allowed me to develop my technical skills.

Now, my objective is to use this experience - and my educational background in mechanical and project management - in an international context, abroad and always in the aeronautical industry. This is the reason why I apply for a position with you. By working together, I could make my various experiences, my motivation to work in team, my culture and my ability to create a professional network available for you – and I am sure that will be very interesting for both of us. According to my profile, I will be able to integrate one of your project management team or a system engineering team. I think you have a lot of challenges – I look for challenge! So don’t hesitate to review my resume enclosed. I look forward to hearing from you soon, and am available for an interview at whatever time is suitable for you.

Yours faithfully,

David HHHHH.

*Please, discretion requested.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I need help correcting my cover letter

Quote Originally Posted by doggyk View Post
    Hi!
    I'm french and I have a contact for a position in an Australian company.
    I need to send my resume and my cover letter to my contact.
    My resume is OK (thank you very much to RonBee who corrected it ).
    But somebody can help me with my cover letter? (in particular I'm not sure about the use of future/conditionnal in the second part)
    Thank you very much.

++.

Doggyk.

Here:

Dear M. XXX,

Your name was given to me by Mr Christian as the person to contact about a possible position/job.

I am presently working as a system engineer at ZZZZ France (TTTT Group), which is the world leading EEEEEE company. I am responsible for the deployment of requirements management and associated tools on our principal projects. This position has allowed me to develop autonomy and a critical mind to provide a general overview of the complex organization and projects of the company, but also to develop my skills in project management. More recently, in addition to this work, I have been acting as a system manager on the UUUU Project, which is currently the major contract of ZZZZ and this has allowed me to develop my technical skills.

Now my objective is to use this experience - and my educational background in mechanical and project management - in an international context, abroad and always in the aeronautical industry. This is the reason why I am applying for a position with [name of company]. By working together, I could make my various experiences, my motivation to work in a team, my culture and my ability to create a professional network available to you – and I am sure that will be very interesting for both of us. According to my profile, I will be able to integrate into one of your project management teams or a system engineering team. I think you have a lot of challenges – I look for challenge! Please study the enclosed resume.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, and am available for an interview at whatever time is suitable for you. I can be contacted at [give details]

Yours sincerely,

David HHHHH.

*Please, discretion requested.