emmiee is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default please have a look on my letter

hi, I would be grateful if you could help me with corrections of the text below. Two months ago I got the job but I could not accept it due to unexpected trip to the usa. Now I am back and would like to reapply for the same position. I would appieciate so much your help, thak you

Dear Nicole,

I have applied recently for the position of Data Officer at [..]. I sucsessfully went through an interview and received the documents to complete my application process but unfortunately I had to go to the USA (due to the winning a 'Green Card'). I had to stay in the USA for few months but now my paperwork is done and I have just came back permanently to UK. Therefore, I am wondering if there is still a vacancy for position I applied for. If so, I would like to ask you to consider once again me as a candidate. Please do not hesitate to contact me on 0999999.

Yours sincerely,

Emma Xxx

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please have a look on my letter

Dear Nicole,

I previously applied for the position of Data Officer at [..]. I successfully went through an interview and received the documents to complete my application process but, unfortunately, I had to go to the USA (due to the winning of a 'Green Card'). I had to stay in the USA for a few months but now my paperwork is done and I have returned permanently to UK. Therefore, I am wondering if there is still an opening for that same position. If so, I would like to ask you to consider me as a candidate once again.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me on 0999999.

Yours sincerely,

Emma Xxx

emmiee is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default thak you

many many thanks for your reply!

Post Thanks / Like

hi
    i think u would better to write ur letter in this way:

Dear Nicole,

I have applied recently for the position of Data Officer at [..]. I sucsessfully went through an interview and received the documents to complete my application process but unfortunately I had to go to the USA (due to the winning a 'Green Card'). I had to stay in the USA for few months but now my paperwork is done and I have just come back permanently to UK. Therefore, I am wondering if there is still a chance for the position I applied for. If so, I would like to ask you to consider me once again as a candidate. Please do not hesitate to contact me on 0999999.

Yours sincerely,

Emma Xxx[/quote]

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forums. There are some errors indicated:

Quote Originally Posted by pariya View Post
    hi
    I think you would better to write your letter in this way:

Dear Nicole,

I have applied recently for the position of Data Officer at [..]. I sucsessfully successfully went through an interview and received the documents to complete my application process but unfortunately I had to go to the USA (due to the winning a 'Green Card'). I had to stay in the USA for a few months but now my paperwork is done and I have just come back permanently to the UK. Therefore, I am wondering if there is still a chance for the position that the position I applied for is still available. If so, I would like to ask you to consider me once again as a candidate. Please do not hesitate to contact me on 0999999.

Yours sincerely,

Emma Xxx
    [/quote]