Sig Guest

Default Hi just wondering if you could spell check my email and proof read it thx

Hi,
    Jacqui

Just sending you this email to let you know what i will be doing at the end of this course and a bit about me.

Will if i can find a job thats suits the skills that i am learning it will be good, or even if i pass, but if i don't find a job ill go back to more studies.

Will i am originally from Hong Kong, move to New Zealand when i was only seven years old without knowing any to little English.

I went to lots of schools around the Auckland area, 1st one i ever when to was Henderson primary, i didn't learn much during my years there because i was still new to the language, so basicly when anyone talked to me in English i mostly cried. But as the years when on my spoken English become better and started making friends life became easier.
    But for the past few years after i have left high school at the age of 17, i have been working . I have worked in Canton cafe a Chinese restaurant
    on New North Road, worked there for like 4-5 months than left that. Than when on Work and Income for five months than found a job at Mobil.
    Worked there for like two years and a half, but i left so that i could sturdy more like what i am currently doing.

Yours Sincerely,

Kelvin

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi just wondering if you could spell check my email and proof read it thx

Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Hi,
    Jacqui

Just sending you this email to let you know what i will be doing at the end of this course and a bit about me.

Will if i can find a job thats suits the skills that i am learning it will be good, or even if i pass, but if i don't find a job ill go back to more studies.

Will i am originally from Hong Kong, move to New Zealand when i was only seven years old without knowing any to little English.

I went to lots of schools around the Auckland area, 1st one i ever when to was Henderson primary, i didn't learn much during my years there because i was still new to the language, so basicly when anyone talked to me in English i mostly cried. But as the years when on my spoken English become better and started making friends life became easier.
    But for the past few years after i have left high school at the age of 17, i have been working . I have worked in Canton cafe a Chinese restaurant
    on New North Road, worked there for like 4-5 months than left that. Than when on Work and Income for five months than found a job at Mobil.
    Worked there for like two years and a half, but i left so that i could sturdy more like what i am currently doing.

Yours Sincerely,

Kelvin
    Firstly - always use capital "I" for the personal pronoun.
    Secondly, use a full stop/period [.] rather than a comma[,] to end a sentence.

The red highlights indicate errors that need checking, such as:

I go to school
    I went to school