Thread: Topic

Post Thanks / Like

Topic

Hi,,, any one can correct this topic plz

In secondary school I had a little information about how I could use internet and books to get information for my assignment, but that was not effectively. In privet college at semester A of Engineering progress, the teacher of material has given assignment which contains symbol materials. I didnít understand what did mean. I asked my friend to assist me. He guided me to convenient way which was to enter the internet and apply some steps. I went to library of my college and entered the internet. I carried out his instruction and, a lot of information was appeared as form of data. I chose convenient information which was according to my assignment. As result of this assistance I have completed my assignment on the time of submitted and, I wrote the references of that information. Presently I can do my work by my self from either internet or books with mention the references
    ----------

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Topic

Quote Originally Posted by FFFLLL View Post
    Hi,,, any one can correct this topic plz

In secondary school I had a little information about how I could use internet and books to get information for my assignment, but that was not effectively. In privet college at semester A of Engineering progress, the teacher of material has given assignment which contains symbol materials. I didnít understand what did mean. I asked my friend to assist me. He guided me to convenient way which was to enter the internet and apply some steps. I went to library of my college and entered the internet. I carried out his instruction and, a lot of information was appeared as form of data. I chose convenient information which was according to my assignment. As result of this assistance I have completed my assignment on the time of submitted and, I wrote the references of that information. Presently I can do my work by my self from either internet or books with mention the references
    ----------
    I've re-phrased the passage for you, assuming that's the help you require :)

In secondary school, I had a little information about using the Internet and books to get information for my assignment, but that was not effective. In a private college during semester A of my Engineering course, the teacher of material had given us an assignment that contained symbols. I didn’t understand what it meant. I asked my friend to assist me. He guided me and showed me a convenient way which was to enter the Internet and search for the material required. I went to my college library and searched for the material. I obtained a lot of information, chosing that which was required for my assignment. As result of his assistance I have completed my assignment in time for submission and I have also written the source of the information I have used. Now I can do my work by myself using either the Internet or books to find material for which I mention the respective sources.