• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Please correct my grammar, thanks

There are total 2720pcs outstanding quantities for this model. 2000pcs were booked inspection for yesterday (10 March), but the customer QC did not go to the factory; I will reconfirm the schedule with them again and advise to the factory today. 718pcs were stored at ABC transportation's warehouse, but due to this company was closed / shut down yesterday. Therefore, we are trying to contact with their transporter to see whether to collect these goods from them directly? Will keep you posted about the status. 2pcs was shortage and had advised to the customer to writ off on 10 Jan, they had accepted to write off it to zero.

Last edited by Zoe2008; 10-Mar-2008 at 16:45.

Horsa is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please correct my grammar, thanks

There are a total of 2720pcs outstanding on this model. 2000pcs were booked for inspection for yesterday (10 March), but the customer QC did not go to the factory; I will reconfirm the schedule with them again and advise the factory today. 718pcs were stored at ABC transportation's warehouse, but this company was shut down yesterday. Therefore, we are trying to contact their transporter to see whether we should collect these goods from them directly. Will keep you posted about the status. 2pcs were short and we advised the customer to write them off on 10 Jan, they have agreed to do so.