gx90t is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Have you got a bit time to spend for me???Thanks!

Can you correct my report??

that's the task I have to follow:

The director of the language school you attend is considering making improvements to the general appearance of the school. He/She has asked you to write a report making your recommendations on how this might be achieved. Write a report in 120-180 words.

That's what I write down but I don't think that is written in an appropriate style.What do you think?Can you correct any mistakes you find?

This report is intended to give some advice about the general appearance of our school.

I have just discussed these purposes with my friends in order to share with you our ideas.
    First of all, in the reception area there isn't a person that welcomes the visitors,or better that answer to the questions they make.
    And the same probleme there is when a student has to look for someone and if there is there anybody, he can't ask him for .
    For this reason I think that a receptionist can improve the approach of the school to the visitors and to the students .
    Then I can honestly say that in the classrooms there are uncomfortable tables. They aren't big enough for us.
    At the end, I can surely say that the cafè, which sells meals to the students is worse than a chinese restaurant and for the latter a lot of students wouldn't like to eat there and prefer to take a bus and go in the city centre.

In view of this, I would recommend to pay attention to the small things I have just said because these are the most important, when might be improved the general appearance of the school.

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Have you got a bit time to spend for me???Thanks!

This report intends to give some advice about the general appearance of our school. I have discussed this issue with my friends in order to share with you our ideas. First of all, there is no person to welcome the visitors or answer students' questions in the reception area. Also, when a student has to look for someone, there is nobody there to answer questions. For this reason I think that a receptionist can improve the approach of the school for visitors and the students. (How about something about safety? What if the police are needed or there is a medical emergency? What if parents want information?) In the classroom, there are uncomfortable tables. They aren't big enough for the students. The school cafè, which sells meals to the students, is worse than a Chinese restaurant. Many students do not like to eat there and prefer to take a bus and go in the city centre. (What would you like to see on the menu?) In view of these things, I hope that officials pay attention to the small things I have just written, because these are most important. When they get changed, it might be an improvment to the general appearance of the school.

You can write more by answering these questions.