When you write a character refernce, what are the formal ways to express the following sentences?
1. I feel confident in saying that she is a suitable person for the positon of hotel receptionist.
2. She meets all the qulifications your hotel requires.
3. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at phone XXX or at email XXXXXX.
4. She speaks friendly and humoursouly. She has good communication skills with customers.
5. She is good at dealing with (hote) customers.
She meets all the qualifications your hotel requires.
I would be careful about saying this. It is a little presumptuous to know exactly all that another employer requires of a prospsective employee.
If you have seen the advertisement for the position she is applying for, which gives essential and desirable requirements, you might rephrase it along the lines of:
She fulfills all the requirements you are seeking of a prospective employee.
She meets all the qualifications your hotel seeks in a prospecitve employee.