Thread: Letter

monica1980 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Letter

[FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']hi everybody, I would like to know if someone can check this letter and check its content. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Thanks!!!!![/FONT]

[FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Dear Members of the Scholarship Committee:[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']My name is ... I am a ... citizen who have applied for a Masters by Research in ..... at your prestigious Institution and received a full offer for admission for 2008; my application number is ... and my student ID is .... I have satisfied the ... English Language requirements with my EITLS examination results taken on January 19th. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']I am sending my complete application form for a scholarship at .... with all the required documentation. [/FONT][FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']I have noted on the application form that I am applying for full financial support from the ... to cover tuition and living expenses. Due to my financial situation, I am totally reliant on the generosity of the University to support my research studies. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Moreover, a[/FONT][FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']s a professional in Early Childhood Education my research interests are centred on the improvement of child development and how the participation of society members will consolidate this. For that reason, the .... Scholarship will be an excellent opportunity to expand on my professional experience and to contribute especially to the situation of children in ... relying on [/FONT][FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']multiculturalism perspective and cultural sensitiveness[/FONT][FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Thank you very much for your attention to all these matters and for your consideration of my application.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Yours faithfully, [/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Me[/FONT]

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Letter

Quote Originally Posted by monica1980 View Post
    hi everybody, I would like to know if someone can check this letter and check its content. Thanks!!!!!

Dear Members of the Scholarship Committee:

My name is ... I am a ... citizen who have has [one person = singular verb] applied for a Masters by Research in ..... at your prestigious Institution [use the name of the institution] and received a full offer for admission for 2008. My application number is ... and my student ID is .... I have satisfied the ... English Language requirements with my EITLS examination results taken on January 19th.

I am sending my complete application form for a scholarship at .... with all the required documentation. I have noted on the application form that I am applying for full financial support from the ... to cover tuition and living expenses. Due to my financial situation, I am totally reliant on the generosity of the University to support my research studies. Moreover, as a professional in Early Childhood Education, my research interests are centred on the improvement of child development and how the participation of members of society will consolidate this. For that reason, the .... Scholarship will be an excellent opportunity to expand on my professional experience and to contribute especially to the situation of children in ..., relying on a multicultural perspective and cultural sensitivity.

Thank you very much for your attention to all these matters and for your consideration of my application.

Yours faithfully,
    Me