• Post Thanks / Like

check my this report

sir
    check my this not and correct

in blow space

Iqra University is not using decision support system, it is using legacy system. Dose not perform future planning activates in Iqra university, thatís why management of iqra loose many market advantages every year. We used Oracle Discoverer, it provide the report designing interface to end-user. We used iqra university legacy system data in our designed OLAP system and completed ETL process for Ad-Hoc reports. End-user designed different types of report easily through Cube. We found too much weakness in university legacy system after used of OLAP. Through OLAP we showed many reports in different aspect and department progress, you can see in appendix A (Ad Hoc Reports).

thank you

aamir

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: check my this report

Iqra University is not using a decision support system, it is using a legacy system. They do not perform future planning activities in Iqra University, that is why management of Iqra looses many market advantages every year. We used Oracle Discoverer which provides the report designing interface to the end-user. Iqra University's legacy system data in our designed OLAP system and completed ETL process for Ad-Hoc reports are also used. End-user easily designed different types of reports through Cube. We found too much weaknesses in the university legacy system after used of OLAP. Through OLAP, we showed many reports in different aspects and department progress; this can be seen in appendix A (Ad Hoc Reports).

Thank you,

aamir

~I hoped this helps :)~

Also, watch out for words such as "activities" and "activates." They sound similar, but mean different things.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: check my this report

Iqra University is not using decision support system, but a legacy system. They do not plan for the future at the university, making its management lose many market advantages every year.

Using Oracle Discoverer provides report-designing interface to end-users. We used Iqra's legacy system data in our designed OLAP system and completed ETL process for ad hoc reports. End-users could easily design different types of reports through Cube. After using OLAP, we found the legacy sytems to have too many weaknesses. Through OLAP, we showed many reports displaying different aspect and department's progress; you can see them in Appendix A (Ad Hoc Reports).

Thank you

Aamir

Sentences in the second paragraph seem to be disconnected. Are you comparing Oracle Discoverer with the Legacy system? If so, then do it step by step - sentence after sentence to make each one clear.

You should expand OLAP, ETL and say what Cube is - if this is the first time you're mentioning them (you needn't do so, if the reader already knows what they are)