The second part is:
10) When the passengers CAME into the compartment, the lamp WAS FIXING.
... the lamp WAS BEING FIXED
It WAS BROKEN all yesterday evening and the passengers had to put on candles.
11) When I SAW her last, she WAS WEARING a well-cut sleeveless dress. I don't think she HAD BEEN WEARING it long. It looked quite new.
12) The teacher told the student to look up the rule himself as it WAS EXPLAINED many times. "You WERE inattentive while it WAS BEING EXPLAINED" - he said.
13) When I came into the hall, a new film WAS BEING SHOWED. I was sorry that I HADN'T BEEN TOLD about the show before as the end IMPRESSED me greatly.
14) A new stadium HAD BEEN BUILT opposite our house lately, and my brother says that the number of people taking part in sporting events there INCREASED.
15) If there aren't any tickets left when we reach the front of the queue, we HAVE BEEN WAITING all this time for nothing.
- For Teachers