Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Please help me and correct this email message

Dear all Please correct the following email message for business purpose, It is not a spam mail. I want correction for the sentence making and grammar mistakes. I is very useful for me
    FREE and New Home Based Business Opportunity
    This Is One Time Offer Never Comes Again

Dear Friend.

I introduce myself my name is S.Thirumurthi. I am the Managing Trustee of the Foundation for Disabled trust. It is a registered trust in Coimbatore and it was registred at Coimbatore registered office (Registered No 1334/2007) in Tamil Nadu. We are running a very good fund raising program for development of our trust activities and conduct various social services. We introduce a Binary program for the Development of the trust. It is a new program started only 3 months ago. Now we reach more than 500 members. The entry donation amount is Rs.600/- for one time only. For the Donors we give Rs.1,00,000 worth of Personal Accident Policy issued by The New India Assurance Company Limited. It is a Government of India company. We give commission as Rs. 200/- per pair. Daily ceiling is 5 pairs. You can earn maximum Rs.1000/- per day.

I will give a ground-floor opportunity especially to you comes under our company direct. I will give a credit entry for you and your friends and those who are willing to join in our program. It is very good opportunity to earn maximum Rs.1000/day, Rs.7000/week and Rs.30,000/month. Kindly visit and go through in our website for full details

Online registration is available in our site. So you can able to register your down-line members through internet, based upon pin-numbers supplied by me. If you are interested to join and willing to work, please send reply as soon as possible. You are the first member in your area/district/state. So you can achieve your aim and earning target very easily. I also give a special offer to you i.e I will give Rs.25/ per entry coming from your entire down line member. If you have any doubt and any other clarifications, feel free to write to my email ID
    I expect your favorable reply.
    Thanks
    With kind regards
    S.Thirumurthi

Last edited by Tdol; 27-Mar-2008 at 12:04. Reason: Link and Email removed

oregeezer is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please help me and correct this email message

This is a FREE site for students. If you are a businessman looking for help with your business you should probably find a commercial site.