Post Thanks / Like

Question check grammer of my pragraph

sir
    Please check these material also an correct.
    No check code check only my description that I wrote
    1.)

Table
    Table is a set of data elements that is organized in row and column the columns. The columns are identified by name is called field, and the row are identified by value appearing in particulars column subset is call record. Every tables link with each other by candidate key.

Create Degreedim table

This flowing code create
    DEGREEDIM table that saved the department and degree information

CODE :

CREATE TABLE DEGREEDIM
    ( "DEGDEPT" VARCHAR2(99 BYTE), "DEGSNO" NUMBER NOT NULL ENABLE, "DEGNAME" VARCHAR2(99 BYTE),

2.)

Constraint
    Constraint are table attribute used to define rules on the type of data value allowed within specified column by enforcing these rules within the database, you restrict to a user against incorrect data being added to the database.

3.)

Sequence
    A sequence is an object in oracle that is use to generate a number sequence, that sequence provide the unique number for primary key

MDEG SequenceThis flowing code generate the unique number sequencecodeREM START MFAFORBI MDEGCREATE SEQUENCE "MFAFORBI"."MDEG" MINVALUE 1 MAXVALUE 999999999999999999999999999 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH 41 CACHE 20 NOORDER NOCYCLE ;REM END MFAFORBI MDEG

4.)

Trigger
    Trigger is special kind of stored procedure that execute automatically, when a user attempt the specified insertion, update, or delete statement.
    There are two type of trigger.

• Before (run before table affection)
    • After (run after table affection)

Create
    DTTR Trigger

This flowing code gets a unique number from Mdeg sequence that use as primary key in
    DEGREEDIM table.

CODE :

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER "MFAFORBI"."DTTR"
    BEFORE INSERT ON DEGREEDIM FOR EACH ROW BEGINSELECT MDEG.NEXTVAL INTO :NEW.DEGSNO FROM DUAL;END;

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: check grammer of my pragraph

Quote Originally Posted by fahimaamir View Post
    sir
    Please check these material also an correct.
    No check code check only my description that I wrote
    1.)

Table
    "Table" is a set of data elements that is organized in rows and columns.
    The columns are identified by name and are the fields; the rows are identified by values appearing in specific column subsets are are called the records. The tables are linked with each other by candidate key.

Create Degreedim table

This flowing code creates a
    DEGREEDIM table in which is saved the department and degree information

CODE :

CREATE TABLE DEGREEDIM
    ( "DEGDEPT" VARCHAR2(99 BYTE), "DEGSNO" NUMBER NOT NULL ENABLE, "DEGNAME" VARCHAR2(99 BYTE),

2.)

Constraint
    "Constraint" is the table attribute used to define rules on the type of data value allowed within specified columns. By enforcing these rules within the database, you restrict to a user, preventing incorrect data being added to the database.

3.)

Sequence
    A "sequence" is an object in Oracle that is used to generate a number sequence. This sequence provides the unique number for the primary key

MDEG SequenceThis flowing code generate the unique number sequencecodeREM START MFAFORBI MDEGCREATE SEQUENCE "MFAFORBI"."MDEG" MINVALUE 1 MAXVALUE 999999999999999999999999999 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH 41 CACHE 20 NOORDER NOCYCLE ;REM END MFAFORBI MDEG

4.)

Trigger
    "Trigger" is a special kind of stored procedure that executes automatically when a user attempts the specified insertion or update, or tries to delete a statement.
    There are two types of trigger.
    • Before (run before table affection)
    • After (run after table affection)

Create
    DTTR Trigger

This flowing code gets a unique number from Mdeg sequence that is used as primary key in the
    DEGREEDIM table.

CODE :

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER "MFAFORBI"."DTTR"
    BEFORE INSERT ON DEGREEDIM FOR EACH ROW BEGINSELECT MDEG.NEXTVAL INTO :NEW.DEGSNO FROM DUAL;END;

Some sentences were very obscure. Check carefully that you understand my suggested alterations.