1. This flowing code generates the sequence of unique number that will use in Mfafact table.
2. This query will get data form multi table within given criteria, which will check into the Student_info dimension table for avidness of data duplication.
3. This is auto process, firs will check OLAP database if given period data will not present, when that will run automatically and post require data into OLAP from legacy system.
4. This process will insert data into the Mfa fact table, which get summarized data form legacy system within given criteria
5. Table is a set of data elements that is organized in rows and columns. The columns are identified by name, called field and the rows are identified by value appearing in particular column subset, and called record. All tables link with each other by candidate key.
6. This flowing code will create a degree dimension table that will save the department and degree information.
7. Trigger is special kind of stored procedure that execute automatically, when a user attempt the specified insertion, update, or delete statement.
There are two type of trigger.
- Before (run before table affection)
- After (run after table affection)
8. This flowing code will get a unique number from Mdeg sequence that will use as primary key in Degreedim table.
9. Constraint are table attribute used to define rules on the type of data value allowed within specified column by enforcing these rules within the database, you restrict to a user against incorrect data being added to the database.
10. A sequence is an object in oracle that is use to generate a number sequence, that sequence provide the unique number for primary key.
11. This flowing code generates the sequence of unique number that will use in Department dimension table.
- For Teachers