. This flowing code generates the sequence of unique number that will use in Mfafact table.
I am not a teacher but I will try to edit as far as I know. I have modified some sentences to make sense. Please post paragraphs in editing and writing forum.
1)This flowing code(Is it any type of code?). If not
This following code generates unique number that will be used in Mfafact table. I think usage of sequence is unnecessary unless your code creates a sequence.
3. This is auto process, first it will check OLAP database if given period data will not present, when that will run automatically and post require data into OLAP from legacy system.
This is auto process, and it first hits OLAP database to check whether given data kis present or not.If data is not present, it will will run automatically and posts required data into OLAP from legacy system.
4. This process will insert data into the Mfa fact table, which get summarized data form legacy system as per the given criteria
5. Table is a set of data elements which are organized in rows and columns. The columns are identified by name, called field and the rows are identified by value appearing in a particular column subset, called record. All tables link with each other by candidate key.
6. This following code will create a degree dimension table that saves the department information and degree information.
7. Trigger is a special kind of stored procedure that executes automatically, when a user attempts to execute insertion, deletion or update statement.There are two types of triggers
- Before (runs before table is affected)
- After (runs after table is affected )
8. This flowing code will get unique number from Mdeg sequence that will be used as a primary key in Degreedim table.
9. Constraints are table attributes used to define rules on the type of data value allowed in a specified column by enforcing these rules within the database, you restrict a user against incorrect data being added to the database.
10. A sequence is an object in oracle that generates a number sequence, and it provides unique number for a primary key.
11. This flowing code generates unique number that will be used in department dimension table.