Post Thanks / Like

Red face Another trying (LOVE)

This time i'll talking about a vital issue in this life. Love , what we can talk about these few letters which carrying a great meanings. Our life is full of love even if we don't know that or ignore it sometimes.It's the felling which support us to continuing these life with it's encumbrances , it's our love to each other as lovers, famelies, friends or even children.Sometimes you need sweet words it makes you in agood mood all the time you feel that there is someone who care about you.Really it's amagic word changing our life up and down, nobody can live without love.Atleast it's my point of view.
    with love

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another trying (LOVE)

What is your question? would you like corrections made to your text?

take care
    S

Post Thanks / Like

yes i want correction to my text to know my mistakes and avoid it especially grammar mistakes. thank you

Post Thanks / Like

This time Iíll be / Iím talking about a vital issue in life: Love. What can we say about these few letters which carrying such great meaning? Our life is full of love, even if we don't know it or sometimes ignore it. It's the falling[?] in love which supports us through life with all it's encumbrances/burdens; it's our love for each other, as lovers, families, friends or even children. Ö{? something is missing here} Sometimes we need sweet words to make us feel good, it is good to feel that there is someone who cares about you. Really, it's a magic word, a life changing word, nobody can live without love. At least thatís my point of view.

best wishes

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Svaneska View Post
    This time Iíll be / Iím talking about a vital issue in life: Love. What can we say about these few letters which carrying carry/are carrying such great meaning? Our life is full of love, even if we don't know it or sometimes ignore it. It's the falling[?] in love which supports us through life with all its encumbrances/burdens; it's our love for each other, as lovers, families, friends or even children. Ö{? something is missing here} Sometimes we need sweet words to make us feel good, it is good to feel that there is someone who cares about you. Really, it's a magic word, a life changing word, nobody can live without love. At least thatís my point of view.

best wishes
    A couple more changes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    A couple more changes.
    Thank you Anglika . . Oh dear, I missed those !
    glad to see someone is watching out!

regards

Post Thanks / Like

thank you very much

Post Thanks / Like

thanks alot