1. Anonymous

how to reach the fluency?

Could you please tell me some most effective ways that I can develope my English Language skills?

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: how to reach the fluency?

Quote Originally Posted by zahra
    Could you please tell me some most effective ways that I can develope my English Language skills?
    My own experience shows that in order to improve the fluency, you have to speak, speak and speak. Nothing else can help more. The only question is: where to find that person who you can talk in English to?

I have the same problem. In the ploace where I study we *unfortunately* only listen, write and read. Why do not teachers understand that learning a language occurs through the speaking... :?

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: how to reach the fluency?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanja
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra
    My own experience shows that in order to improve the fluency, you have to speak, speak and speak. Nothing else can help more. The only question is: where to find that person who you can talk in English to?

I have the same problem. In the ploace where I study we *unfortunately* only listen, write and read. Why do not teachers understand that learning a language occurs through the speaking... :?
    I agree . Speak , Speak....is the only way to get fluency . I've had an experience with a non native speaker who spoke a correct English and I've realized really some progress .