• Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Please check my essay..

Could you please check my essay, it's about a movie 'Goal'.

Thank you very much!

In the year 2005, an American movie industry was making a movie named 'Goal'. And it was released the next year after the movie was made, in 2006. It's a drama and sport movie. It was written by Mike Jefferies, Adrian Butchart, Dick Clement, and Ian La Frenais. And it was directed by Danny Cannon. There are 3 main characters in the movie, Kuno Becker as Santiago Munez, Alessandro Nivola as Gavin Harris, and Anna Friel as Roz Harmison. The setting took place in Los Angeles, California, USA and England, UK.

Basically, the story is about a mexican talented kid (Santiago Munez) who has a great ambition, to be a professional football player. Unfortunately, his family is considered a very poor family and they live in a very small village in Mexico. One day, a group of police comes to the village and condemn the village. All the villagers are forced to migrate to cities and Santiago and his family move to Los Angeles. Luckily, they found a place to live and his father starts working to find money. The real story begins from here, Santiago starts to train his football skill all over the year and at last he started to join a small football club in the rural area. Once, there is a rich cluib manager tripping along the areas and he sees Santiago playing football very well and impressed him. He starts to pierce him and notice that Santiago is a good and talented football player. Then he approach Santiago and ask him to join his football club but Santiago has to join the trial before being accepted. Santiago always believes that his talent could bring him to be a star. At last, he passed the trial and accepted to join the club. His career begins from here, and his family is proud of him. A years has passed and he becomes a rich and famous football player but he always thinks that with his faith and family, he can be like this.

I think it's a good movie even though the story sounds ordinary. But the good thing about this movie is, a person who has the faith on themself is a person who would be success one day. Like Santiago, he has the talent and faith, and he accumulates it till the highest peak and finds the happiness of his hard work. In addition, the slogan of this movie is awesome, 'every dream has a beginning'. This movie hasn't finished yet, there is a continue episode called 'Goal 2' and it was released in 2007. I think both movies are pretty good and it's more focusing on reality.

jomo27 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please check my essay..