Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kannada
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
[FONT=&quot]Here is the format for experience letter. Pl. check & suggest grammatical alterations. You may also provide alternative formats (mainly looking for in service format)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Resigned:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to certify that Mr. _______ has been working in our organization, from period --/--/---- to --/--/----. During this tenure he has undertaken various tasks IN ---------------and has successfully completed them to the BEST OF HIS ABILITIES. His conduct has been good during this tenure.

We wish him good luck for his future assignments.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In service:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to certify that Mr. _______ is currently working in our organization from period --/--/----. He is undertaking various tasks in --------------- to the best of his abilities and found his conduct is good.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
This letter has been issued as per his request. [/FONT]

Last edited:

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
[FONT=&quot]Here is the format for experience letter. Please. check & suggest grammatical alterations. You may also provide alternative formats (mainly looking for in service format)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TO WHOSOEVER IT CONCERNS

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Resigned:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to certify that Mr. _______ has been working worked in our organization from --/--/---- to --/--/----. During this tenureperiod/time he has undertaken various tasks in ---------------and has successfully completed them to the best of his ability. His conduct has been good during this tenure. His conduct while working for this company was good.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] We wish him good luck for his future assignments.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In service:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to certify that Mr. _______ is currently working in our organization, starting from --/--/----. He is undertaking various tasks in --------------- to the best of his abilities and found his conduct is good.He has been employed on various tasks, has always shown competence, and his conduct is good.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] This letter has been issued on his request. [/FONT]

rmsh16

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kannada
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
[FONT=&quot]can we add the blue text in this format ?

In service:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to certify that Mr. _______ is currently working in our organization, starting from --/--/----. He is undertaking various tasks in --------------- to the best of his abilities and found his conduct is good.He has been employed on various tasks in ---------------, has always shown competence, and his conduct is good.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] This letter has been issued on his request. [/FONT]

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
If you want - is it to say he has been working in a specific department? It would not be necessary to repeat the company's name.

rmsh16

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kannada
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
thanks....
yes, it is to mention a specific department & not a replica of the company name.

rmsh16

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kannada
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Request for an duplicate experience letter.... pl. proofread

[FONT=&quot]With reference to the above subject, I would like to inform you that, I had worked in your organization from --/--/---- to --/--/----. During this period I had undertaken various tasks in ________. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is to further inform you that, I had lost my experience certificate during transit (give me your own appropriate reason) and request your goodselves to provide a replica of the same. This is required to submit at the government office for job.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.