Maluues is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Correction of my diary entry

It is just some feelings I wrote down because there hasn't been anything else in my mind.
    I would be very pleased if someone could correct it.

Dear diary.

Today we went to the ďX-Klinik because of my momís herniated disk.
    You have to know that I donít like hospitals since whenever you visit one I feel like being catched in two world. One the one hand you see happy families who are talking, laughing and crying because of their happiness. But on the other hand there are those who are alone left by their families, those who are paralysed and those who are retared for their whole life just because of some stupid accident.
    I donít know if I should cry or not. A building filled with people whose life is marked by a bad or not so bad disease. In contrast me and my normal life.
    You have to know that my marks arenít this good. I am no genius like Albert Einstein. But I have a dream. I want to get my A-level and study neuroscience because I want to help people.
    And there is the next thing which makes me angry.
    Is there a possibility that our whole school system is fucked up?
    I have been visiting school now for 11 years. Thatís a long period o time.
    But if I look back and remind of all the things I have learned so far I feel stupid.
    Anyways. I am trying to get some sleep now.

Sincerely yours
    Maluues

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Correction of my diary entry

Quote Originally Posted by Maluues View Post
    It is just some feelings I wrote down because there hasn't been anything else in my mind.
    I would be very pleased if someone could correct it.

Dear diary.

Today we went to the ďX-Klinik" because of my momís herniated disk.
    You have to know that I donít like hospitals since whenever you visit one, you feel like being catched as if you are caught in two worlds. On the one hand you see happy families who are talking, laughing and crying because of their happiness. But on the other hand there are those who are left on their own by their families, those who are paralysed and those who are retarded for their whole life just because of some stupid accident.
    I donít know if I should cry or not. A building filled with people whose life is marked by a bad or not so bad disease. In contrast there is me and my normal life.
    You have to know that my marks arenít so good. I am no genius like Albert Einstein. But I have a dream. I want to get my A-level and study neuroscience because I want to help people.
    And there is another thing which makes me angry.
    Is there a possibility that our whole school system is fucked up?
    I have been going to/attending school now for 11 years. Thatís a long period of time.
    But if I look back and remember all the things I have learned so far I feel stupid.
    Anyway, I must try to get some sleep now.

Sincerely yours
    Maluues