Post Thanks / Like

Smile please help me in my essay

hi everyone ,,

this is my essay i have to submit it on thursday ,,

i need a grammer check on it ,, and ideas ,

i have 3 conclusion whic one is better ?? c1 or c2 or c3

do my introduction have a good funnel method ? or need improvment !!

--------------

please help me :) and thank you

Learning Japanese

Have you ever tried to learn Japanese by your self?? Aren't Japanese letters look like strange shapes and impossible to understand!! They aren't, because each new language at the first time you see it will reflect in your mind that it's difficult, even yours to other. There are many steps you can follow when you tend to learn Japanese seriously: learn about its culture, watches live drama or actions and start to learn.

Learn about its culture is the first step you should take in mind. Knowing about the country, its places, people, traditional, customs, religion and other things, then you will be able to be open to learn their language and you will at this step learn local words as well. For example: the word "yukata" is the Japanese traditional custom, this way is easy to learn words with knowledge.

The next and the most interesting step are (is about) to watch its live drama, live actions and anime. There are many of them to watch, in many categories, such as: school life, comedy, actions, and mysteries. You can easily learn words with hearing it and you will know the sounds; you can watch the drama more than one time to restate the word in your mind. You can remember the word easily with the action when you hear it, this way is very effective in memorizing new words, also there are many common words are repeated and easy to catch it. For example: "Hayako" is a common word which is mean hurry.

The last and the real step is starting to learn, after you pass the two previous steps you will be now ready to start learning, learn the alphabet, numbers and how to pronounce, in this step you can buy books with cassettes, you can find many lessons free on the internet, use dictionary, and also continue doing the first two steps that help you in both pronouncing and learning new words.

c1 :
    Finally , learning Japanese is not impossible when you follow these three steps, knowing about the culture , watching drama and learning it , and combining these three steps you well realize how fun learning Japanese . I recommend every one not to start learning the language without going through the first two steps.

c2 :
    Learning Japanese is fun when you mix the three steps and get an effective result by following them , each step is a complement for the other .but I do recommend starting in order and pass to the next step while still doing the previous . Japanese is Real fun.

c3 :
    In conclusion, learning Japanese can be easily through three steps, learn about its culture, watches live drama and start to learn. I believed that Japanese is fun when you go through all these steps, also you will get an effective result.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: pleasw help me in my essay

Learning Japanese

Have you ever tried to learn Japanese by yourself?? Aren't Japanese letters look like strange shapes and ARE impossible to understand? WELL (? - some more correct?), they aren't, because EVERY new language SEEMS YOU AS VERY DIFFICULT ONE.
    at the first time you see it will reflect in your mind that it's difficult, even yours to other.
    There are many steps you can follow when you tend to learn Japanese seriously: to learn about its culture (? - what do you mean by this?), to watch live drama or actions and start to learn (It is not clear what do you want to say?)
    watches live drama or actions and start to learn.

LearnING about its culture is the first step you should take in mind. KNOWLEDGE about the country, its places, people (? - famous persons?), traditionS, customs, religion ETC... Then you will be able to learn their language and you will (probably be learning) local words as well at this step. For example: the word "yukata" is the Japanese traditional custom, this way is easy to learn words with CERTAIN knowledge.

The next and the most interesting step is to watch JAPANESE live drama, live actions (What does it mean?) and anime. There are many of JAPANESE (?) watching different programs: they are about school life or they are comedy, actions, and mysteries. You can easily learn words BY hearing them and you will LEARN the sounds; you can watch the drama more than one time to restate the word in your mind. You can remember the word easily with the action when you hear it, this way is very effective in memorizing new words, also there are many common words THAT are repeated and easy to catch it. For example: "Hayako" is a common word which MEANS hurry.

The last and the real (? what means "real"? All the ways are "real") step is starting to learn, after you HAD passED two previous steps. You will be now ready to start learning, learn the alphabet, numbers and how to pronounce WORDS. ON this step you can buy books with cassettes, you can ALSO find many lessons ABSOLUTELY free on the internet, use dictionarIES, and also continue doing the first two steps that help you in both pronouncing and learning new words.

c1 :
    Finally, learning Japanese is not impossible when you follow these three steps, knowing about the culture , watching drama and learning it , and combining these three steps you well realize how fun learning Japanese . I recommend every one not to start learning the language without going through the first two steps.

c2 :
    Learning Japanese is fun when you mix the three steps and get an effective result by following them , each step is a complement for the other .but I do recommend starting in order and pass to the next step while still doing the previous . Japanese is Real fun.

c3 :
    In conclusion, learning Japanese can be easily through three steps, learn about its culture, watches live drama and start to learn. I believed that Japanese is fun when you go through all these steps, also you will get an effective result.

c2 is the best among these three to my mind. You make too much mistakes. I would highly recommend you to take books with topics and topical vocabulary and copy them.
    Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Create View Post
    Learning Japanese

Have you ever tried to learn Japanese by yourself?? Aren't Japanese letters look like strange shapes and ARE impossible to understand? WELL (? - some more correct?), they aren't, because EVERY new language SEEMS YOU AS VERY DIFFICULT ONE.
    at the first time you see it will reflect in your mind that it's difficult, even yours to other.
    There are many steps you can follow when you tend to learn Japanese seriously: to learn about its culture (? - what do you mean by this?) , to watch live drama or actions and start to learn (It is not clear what do you want to say? i mean watch drama== films that you can know common words)
    watches live drama or actions and start to learn.

LearnING about its culture is the first step you should take in mind. KNOWLEDGE about the country, its places, people (? - famous persons? i mean thier lifestyle and so on), traditionS, customs, religion ETC... Then you will be able to learn their language and you will (probably be learning) local words as well at this step. For example: the word "yukata" is the Japanese traditional custom, this way is easy to learn words with CERTAIN knowledge.

The next and the most interesting step is to watch JAPANESE live drama, live actions (What does it mean? make the animes into movies , i can use the word movies as well ) and anime. There are many of JAPANESE (? Darma again which mean seriese) watching different programs: they are about school life or they are comedy, actions, and mysteries. You can easily learn words BY hearing them and you will LEARN the sounds; you can watch the drama more than one time to restate the word in your mind. You can remember the word easily with the action when you hear it, this way is very effective in memorizing new words, also there are many common words THAT are repeated and easy to catch it. For example: "Hayako" is a common word which MEANS hurry.

The last and the real (? what means "real"? All the ways are "real" i mean start to learn the letters and numbers so he can make sentences) step is starting to learn, after you HAD passED two previous steps. You will be now ready to start learning, learn the alphabet, numbers and how to pronounce WORDS. ON this step you can buy books with cassettes, you can ALSO find many lessons ABSOLUTELY free on the internet, use dictionarIES, and also continue doing the first two steps that help you in both pronouncing and learning new words.

c1 :
    Finally, learning Japanese is not impossible when you follow these three steps, knowing about the culture , watching drama and learning it , and combining these three steps you well realize how fun learning Japanese . I recommend every one not to start learning the language without going through the first two steps.

c2 :

c3 :

c2 is the best among these three to my mind. You make too much mistakes. I would highly recommend you to take books with topics and topical vocabulary and copy them.
    Good luck!

thanks alot :)

i made lots of mistake coz my mother languge is arabic

and i write the whole eassy by my self not using any refrence that's why

thanx again , i hope you see what i wrote about your notes :)

Post Thanks / Like

anyone else ??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please help me in my essay

Isn't There Any More Help?

Post Thanks / Like

THIS IS HOW ONE NATIVE SPEAKER WOULD WRITE THIS. IT MEANS I HAVE CHANGED MANY OF THE EXPRESSIONS.

Have you ever tried to learn Japanese by yourself? Do Japanese letters look like strange shapes, impossible to understand? But then every new language will seem difficult to a beginner at first, even yours. There are steps you can follow if you intend to learn Japanese seriously: learn about its culture, watch Japanese TV programs, and see Japanese films.

Perhaps learning about a country's culture is the very first step you should take. Get to know about the people, their traditions and customs, their religion, the cities and the countryside. Then you will be introduced to the language and start to learn some basic words. For example, the word "yukata" is the Japanese word

???for informal summer kimono - bathrobe. Dictionary does not give any meaning for custom/traditon

for their traditional custom, this way is easy to learn words with knowledge.

The next and the most interesting step are (is about) to watch its live drama, live actions and anime. There are many of them to watch, in many categories, such as: school life, comedy, actions, and mysteries. (this is not particularly so in Japan more than other countires - omit)

We all like watching TV and movies. You can easily pick up words you hear, and watching a program a few times will help you to learn and remember them. You remember a word easily when you hear it with the action, and so this is a very effective way of impressing it on your mind. Many common words are repeated and easy to catch. For example, "Hayako" is often heard, because it means "hurry".

The real step to learning a language is with the alphabet, the numbers, and how to pronounce them. For this step you can buy books with cassettes, and you can find many lessons free on the internet. Use a dictionary, and also continue doing the first two steps that help you in both pronouncing and learning new words.

c2 :
    Learning Japanese is fun when you mix the three steps - and very effective! Each step complements the others, but I do recommend starting with the first step above, and continue even when you pass on to the next step. Japanese will be fun!
    Last edited by David L.; 07-Apr-2008 at 08:33.

Post Thanks / Like

thanx a lot

I appreciate you all for helping me