mtaher is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Silent promise Part 1

Need help checking my grammar in this piece of writting because i am going to post it in my blog for my friends to read may be i could inspire some one by it and change the way they look at friendship , i need to post something syntax free

please check my grammar and spelling if you need to change or reframe any sentence please do so but make sure that it still carries its orginal meaning

Defining Friendship

you ask me what “friendship” is? I’ll tell you what friendship is.
    Friendship is the most wonderful relationship that anyone can have. Ideally a friend is a person who offers love and respect and will never leave or betray you, friends will always be there for you whenever you’re angry, mad, depressed or even mentally instable. What I want to say whenever you are intolerable they (Friends) will be there for you and they will tolerate you and love, even thou you did a mistake(s) toward them… because in the end this is what friendship is about.

I believe that there is a SILENT PROMISE made when we make new friends. when we accept a friendship , we make the promise to one another; that we will go through the journey of life together like brothers, and what I know about being brothers is, that we don’t quit on our brothers, even thou we fight and have different opinions’ but we never quit or leave our brothers but we help each other through the journey of life to reach our objectives as many they are, we share a common objective and that is to please our god and by which & by the mercy of god we may enter the paradise and live a peaceful everlasting life in the after life.

Friends helps us to overcome times of trouble, you trust them with your own life and your sure that when you trip over something and fall your friends will be there to catch you ,even warn you before tripping and falling down.

Friend will always be on our side, through your failures to support you and in your successful moments to be happy for your and always keep you on track, prevent you from losing focus , as you all know success leads to power and power corrupts.

I grew up hearing this hadith which our prophet Peace and Blessing be Upon him said

عن أنس قال: قال رسول الله : أنصر أخاك ظالما أو مظلوما. فقال رجل: يا رسول الله أنصره إذا كان مظلوما، أرأيت إن كان ظالما فكيف أنصره؟ قال تحجزه ـ أو تمنعه ـ من الظلم فإن ذلك نصره
    رواه البخاري

It means something like this
    ." stick with your brother if he is the Oppressor or the Oppressed." Well it’s obvious if the person you are standing with is the Oppressed but what about sticking with the Oppressor, well You should stick with the Oppressor by showing him the wrong he did and stopping him from doing it this is sticking with the Oppressor.

Friends can also tell harsh truths when they must be told.

To have friendship is to have comfort. In times of crisis and depression, a friend is there to calm us and to help lift up our spirits, and to carry with us the monster load that we have on our backs, trust me carrying it alone will break your back we need a lot of people to share it with and here come our friends ordinary people will care about your load only true friends will help you, because you matter for them.

There are many illustrations that show why a friend can be a great comforter. For example, if a student is going through a hard time at school, a friend can offer guidance, encouragement and support. A true friend is also someone who loves and respects us.

Friends love each other so much that they just want to be with each other as much as possible, hang out together; they feel comfortable when they are in a room filled with strangers and they don’t know any one, because they have each other. This bond is present only in a good friendship because it has genuine love. Also, as friends they respect each other. They try to avoid causing conflicts. They don’t make fun of each other, but treat each other with respect.

But sometimes conflicts happens between friends, it’s inevitable ,shit happens, life is not rainbows and sunshine , sometimes people do stupid things , and for this reason there is something called forgiveness

We all make mistakes towards our family , friends and people we don’t even know, we even make mistakes towards Allah the whole mighty by not worshiping him the way we should, we may miss a prayer or something , well many thanks to god that he can forgive us for our mistakes that we do towards him, but this should not encourage us to keep doing these mistakes, we should learn to avoid them in the future and not keep doing it again and again.

As I said earlier that friends can also tell harsh truths when they must be told, because if I don’t hear the truth form my friends so who is going to hit me with it , I myself don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; well my shadow does that much better
    Friend should tell you the truth about yourself your actions and trust me you should listen careful and well, because they are the people that care the most about you after your family
    I know the Plato quote
    They deem him the worst enemy who tells them the truth”
    This quote adverb is very true but between friend it shouldn’t be true ,
    Friends are like family , you like them , even love them unconditionally whether they are rich or poor , whether they are idiots or genesis whether they are successful or not…. They are your friends, they sometimes are family

As friends, we all make sacrifices for each other. Some friends risk their lives for a friend, while others sacrifice their precious time to help another friend , there are many types and degrees of sacrifices , sometimes friends do sacrifice a lot of things for their friend with him knowing …

The purpose of this writing is to make people to appreciate the forgotten meaning of friendship hopefully someone may be inspired by this writing and will understand what true friend ship is all about

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Silent promise Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by mtaher View Post
    Need help checking my grammar in this piece of writting because i am going to post it in my blog for my friends to read may be i could inspire some one by it and change the way they look at friendship , i need to post something syntax free
    I need help checking my grammar in this piece of writing because I am going to post it on my blog for my friends to read. Maybe I can inspire someone by it and change the way they look at friendship. I need to post something with as few errors as possible.

please check my grammar and spelling if you need to change or reframe any sentence please do so but make sure that it still carries its orginal meaning
    Please check my grammar and spelling. If you need to change or reframe any sentence please do so, but make sure that it still carries its original meaning.
    Last edited by RonBee; 08-Apr-2008 at 01:04. Reason: spelling: "change or reframe"

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Defining Friendship

you ask me what “friendship” is? I’ll tell you what friendship is.

Friendship is the most wonderful relationship that anyone can have. Ideally a friend is a person who offers love and respect and will never leave or betray you, friends will always be there for you whenever you’re angry, mad, depressed or even mentally instable. What I want to say whenever you are intolerable they (Friends) will be there for you and they will tolerate you and love, even thou you did a mistake(s) toward them… because in the end this is what friendship is about.
    You want to know what friendship is? I'll tell you what friendship is. Friendship is the most wonderful relationship that anyone can have. Ideally, a friend is a person who offers love and respect and will never leave or betray you. Friends will always be there for you whenever you’re angry, mad, depressed or even mentally unstable. Whenever you are intolerable they (friends) will there there for you and tolerate you and love you even if you made a mistake. Because in the end that is what friendship is all about.

I believe that there is a SILENT PROMISE made when we make new friends. when we accept a friendship , we make the promise to one another; that we will go through the journey of life together like brothers, and what I know about being brothers is, that we don’t quit on our brothers, even thou we fight and have different opinions’ but we never quit or leave our brothers but we help each other through the journey of life to reach our objectives as many they are, we share a common objective and that is to please our god and by which & by the mercy of god we may enter the paradise and live a peaceful everlasting life in the after life.
    I believe that there is a silent promise made when we make new friends. When two people become friends they make a silent promise to each other. They promise to go through the journey of life together like brothers. What I know about being brothers is that we don't quit on our brothers. Even though we argue and have differing opinions we never quit or leave our brothers but we help each other through the journey of life to reach our objectives whatever they may be. We share a common objective and that is to please our God, and by the mercy of God we may enter Paradise and live a peaceful and everlasting life in the afterlife.

Friends helps us to overcome times of trouble, you trust them with your own life and your sure that when you trip over something and fall your friends will be there to catch you ,even warn you before tripping and falling down.
    Friends help us to endure times of trouble. You trust your friends with your life, and you are sure that when you trip over something and fall your friends will be there to catch you, even warn you before you trip and fall down.

Friend will always be on our side, through your failures to support you and in your successful moments to be happy for your and always keep you on track, prevent you from losing focus , as you all know success leads to power and power corrupts.
    Your friends will always be on your side. They will support you during the bad times and they will be happy for you during the good times. Also, they will help keep you on track; they will prevent you from losing focus.
    What do you think?

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I grew up hearing this hadith which our prophet Peace and Blessing be Upon him said

عن أنس قال: قال رسول الله : أنصر أخاك ظالما أو مظلوما. فقال رجل: يا رسول الله أنصره إذا كان مظلوما، أرأيت إن كان ظالما فكيف أنصره؟ قال تحجزه ـ أو تمنعه ـ من الظلم فإن ذلك نصره

رواه البخاري

It means something like this

." stick with your brother if he is the Oppressor or the Oppressed." Well it’s obvious if the person you are standing with is the Oppressed but what about sticking with the Oppressor, well You should stick with the Oppressor by showing him the wrong he did and stopping him from doing it this is sticking with the Oppressor.

رواه البخاري

It means something like this:

" Stick with your brother whether he is the Oppressor or the Oppressed."
    Well, it's obvious if the person you are standing with is the oppressed, but what about sticking with the oppressor? Well, you should stick with the oppressor by showing him the wrong he has done and stopping him from doing it again. This is sticking with the oppressor.

mtaher is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your help , cant wait for the rest , it is very helpful thanks for your time

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Friends can also tell harsh truths when they must be told.
    Your friends will tell you harsh truths when they must be told. They will tell you what you need to hear when you need to hear it.

What do you think?

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To have friendship is to have comfort. In times of crisis and depression, a friend is there to calm us and to help lift up our spirits, and to carry with us the monster load that we have on our backs, trust me carrying it alone will break your back we need a lot of people to share it with and here come our friends ordinary people will care about your load only true friends will help you, because you matter for them.
    To have friendship is to have comfort. In times of crisis and depression our friends are there to calm us and to help lift up our spirits and to help us carry that monster load that we have on our backs. Carrying it alone will break your back. We need a lot of people to share it with. That's what friends are for. Your true friends will help you through troubling times because you matter to them.