Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

• Post Thanks / Like

Is this Sentence grammatically correct?

Dear,

I want to know whether the following sentence is grammatically correct or wrong?

I find it absolutely necessary for me to justify my case as to why I started my M.sc Physiotherapy at the University of East London but currently why I am pursuing advanced diploma at the crommel college, London.

Waiting for ur reply soon

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is this Sentence grammatically correct?

Quote Originally Posted by viji satish View Post
    Dear,

I want to know whether the following sentence is grammatically correct or wrong?

I find it absolutely necessary for me to justify my case as to why I started my M.sc Physiotherapy at the University of East London but currently why I am pursuing advanced diploma at the crommel college, London.

Waiting for ur reply soon

Is the above sentence grammatically correct or wrong?

• Post Thanks / Like

I find it absolutely necessary for me to justify my case as to why I started/commenced my/an M.Sc Physiotherapy at the University of East London, but currently why I am pursuing an advanced diploma course at (the-omit) Cromwell College, London.

Are you sure you wish to say, I find it absolutely necessary for me to justify my case

To whom, and why??

• Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your reply senior..

I am in london now.. i am going for my student visa extention this week...
    this is the covering letter am writing to home office..

• Post Thanks / Like

Did they query your change of academic studies and ask you to explain?

• Post Thanks / Like

No senior,

now only am going for an extension through solicitor so covering letter is very important to pass my case.. i want to explain why i started my career in University and y i moved to the college.. hence i started my letter like this..
    is this wrong?

• Post Thanks / Like

No - it just makes it sound as if you are going to court and you are trying to keep yourself out of gaol !
    Your further comments have made it clearer:

I should clarify as to why I started my M.Sc Physiotherapy at University of East London, but currently, why I am pursuing an advanced diploma course at (the-omit) Cromwell College, London.

• Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I appreciate that your suggestion have made my covering letter a convincing as well as a clear one.

• Post Thanks / Like

As far your suggestion , I modified my covering letter. This is the final version which i am going to send to the home office. If you would have any more suggestion I would be grateful.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I should clarify as to why I started my M.Sc Physiotherapy at University of East London, but currently, why I am pursuing an advanced diploma course at Cromwell College, London.

I enrolled at the University of East London in September 2006 and I finished my first semester. In February 2007 I had to intermit the course as my parents arranged my marriage in India. Getting married may not seem a compelling reason to take a break from studies but in my case, it actually was one. In my culture, Parents decide the right time for marriage by using Horoscope as a definite guide. My parents believed that the year 2007 was the auspicious year for me to get married.

Mean While I wanted to utilise the time available for me before marriage by enrolling a certificate course in Business Management, a decision which proved vital as my long term ambition is to set up my own hospital back home in India. I hope that Managerial skills are absolutely essential in fulfilling my ambition. Hence, I made up my mind that I would complete my management course before I go back to my university.

In the mean time, as per the agreement that I have made with the University of East London I will be re-enrolling myself in September 2008. I am sure that I would not face any obstacles in pursuing my studies at the University since I have the zeal to complete my masters at any cost. Further more I have paid my full fees and have enough credit to complete the remaining modules at the University. Should you require any further details regarding this matter, you may contact the international liaison officer Deidre O Kelly or you can contact the school of health and bio-science at the University of East London.

I hope that I have made enough effort in proving myself as a genuine student whose only aim is to acquire knowledge in every possible source. If you require any further details please do contact me.

• Post Thanks / Like

I am waiting for your reply senior...
    I am going to submit my form now..

Please reply me as soon as possible..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast