Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: what's kind of question is good question?

Quote Originally Posted by Soup View Post
    Hi all

Pheonix, this is a GOOD question to ask your teacher, "what's kind of question is a good question?" Ask it.

Let us know what s/he said.

Dear Soup,

You are very funny/lovely... I agree.You have a good suggestion.I will try to ask them if I have chance to join converstion class.

Right now,I have another question,I wanna to ask you:

I am so lazy to learn english.Because I don't like to remember english words.I hate it.But I know I have no choice,I have to do it.What should I do if I don't remember english words??And,how to impove my poor english??Do you think I have another way I can choice.

Thanks a lots!!1

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Wu View Post

Dear Soup,

You are very funny/lovely... I agree.You have a good suggestion.I will try to ask them if I have chance to join converstion class.

I am so lazy to learn english.Because I don't like to remember english words.I hate it.But I know I have no choice,I have to do it.What should I do if I don't remember english words??And,how to impove my poor english??Do you think I have another way I can choice.

Thanks a lots!!1
    Again you have answered your own question. if you want to be good at anything, then you have to work at it. If you are lazy, you will never become good at anything

Read as much as possible in English, listen to programmes and watch films in English, write a diary in English, and talk to your friends in English.

When you are reading, if you find a word you do not know, look it up n a dictionary, write the meaning in a notebook, and then use the word yourself. Use it or lose it is a good piece of advice.

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Again you have answered your own question. if you want to be good at anything, then you have to work at it. If you are lazy, you will never become good at anything

Read as much as possible in English, listen to programmes and watch films in English, write a diary in English, and talk to your friends in English.

When you are reading, if you find a word you do not know, look it up n a dictionary, write the meaning in a notebook, and then use the word yourself. Use it or lose it is a good piece of advice.
    Thanks Dear...

Thanks for you care.You have a good memery.You are right.Actually,I always asking that question by myself.That's why I feel terrible.
    Anyways,thanks for your suggest.Now,I am writing down after I will be using your good suggestions to do it.

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Wu View Post

Dear Soup,

Thanks a lots!!1
    Remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2