764500 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Could you correct to my short article, please?

Hi, I have to write short article and wrote it . I would be grateful if you would correct to it. Thank you very much for kindly helps!

OUTLİNİNG A DESCRİPTİON OF MY RECENT WORKS

My artwork's theme usually inquire to me and the other one and I can inspired by nature in anywhere. So that while I make to my pictures, I make sense of my own concept with my chosen materials. Recently, I often use wood, linoleum and zinc materials to make up fine prints that especially I prefer woodcut in my studio. Because I love the wood's texture.

My pictures carry away me to diffirent places and they are very important reasons for to be challenging. In due to sometimes, I can lost in them and my inquiries progress in this way. Most of time I think about my own and my art works that these are some reflections from inside through outside and also my images's evolution. I am sure positively that this inquiry will not finish so long as my life and as long as exist my art.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Could you correct to my short article, please?

Quote Originally Posted by 764500 View Post
    Hi, I have to write short article and wrote it . I would be grateful if you would correct to it. Thank you very much for kindly helps!

OUTLİNİNG A DESCRİPTİON OF MY RECENT WORKS

My artwork's theme usually inquire to asks questions of me and others. I can be inspired by nature in anything, so that while I make to my when I create my pictures, I make sense of my concepts with my chosen materials. Recently, I have often used wood, linoleum and zinc as the surface for creating fine prints though especially I prefer woodcut in my studio. Because I love the wood's texture. wood because I love its texture.

My pictures carry away me to different places and they contain very important challenges. In due to sometimes, I can lostSometimes I can get lost in them and my art progresses in this way. Most of time I think my own thoughts, and my art works that these are some are externalizations from inside through outside of this interior dialogue and also lead to evolution in my images. I am sure positively that this inquiry will not finish so long as my life and as long as exist my art.I am absolutely certain that this dialogue will continue all my life and as long as my art exists.